ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-season preseason record prediction

When do you all think Duke will release the full schedule? I know they are waiting on the ACC to complete the conference side since the non conference is set.

I already have the 40-0 t-shirts ordered for all of us here!

36-4, and please let's have the losses happen early, maybe drop 2 preconference games and 2 in ACC play and go into the ACC tourney on a roll, and steamroll. Get to the FF, and anything is possible!

Blue tinted glasses firmly in place!!

Reactions: pisgah101
I already have the 40-0 t-shirts ordered for all of us here!

36-4, and please let's have the losses happen early, maybe drop 2 preconference games and 2 in ACC play and go into the ACC tourney on a roll, and steamroll. Get to the FF, and anything is possible!

Blue tinted glasses firmly in place!!

To be honest, I just want a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament, irrespective of losses.

Reactions: pisgah101
My 9 questions for preseason.
1. How good is Cooper? We know he's good but how good? Is he Banchero? RJ? Zion? Will teams try to bully him like Flip? He does have a slight frame.
2. How good is Mal? I'm not as high as some. He will be good, a OAD, but how long will he take to figure it out? I don't care how good a pro he will be. Just remember how lost Lively and Mark looked at first. Brown at least gives us a small ball 5. I am expecting Lively, but remember Lively was mostly a non factor the first semester. He was injured some, but still.
3. How big a leap does Proctor make? He needs to toughen up a bit.
4. How big a leap does Foster make? He will have more pressure this year.
5. Can the transfers play like juniors/seniors? They are new to Duke.
6. Will Evans like limited minutes? I imagine he is in the rotation but not every game.
7. Is the Kon hype real? Doing it in practice is one thing, against Kansas and Kentucky is another.
8. Pressure will be on Jon and the team. The Cooper hype will be deafening. A few early defeats might be a good thing. This feels like our best chance for a title in a while, maybe since the Zion year.
9. Can we avoid key injuries at key times? This has killed us the last decade.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT