ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for the wife

Dad2ze

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 8, 2012
This side of the Neuse
Asking for prayers and thoughts for the wifey. Although she is a NC State alum she has gradually started to lean Blue Devil. I have my son and daughter to thank for that but anyway....she has had some GI stuff for the past few months causing her to lose close to 60 lbs. The doctors thought that some female things were causing the issues so she had surgery. Well we are back to the drawing board. The GInissues are back and we rate back to square one. Just asking for prayers that they’ll be able to find the source of the problem.

Thanks

Dad2ze

Sorry you are having to deal with this issue. Prayers for a good outcome for her.

Asking for prayers and thoughts for the wifey. Although she is a NC State alum she has gradually started to lean Blue Devil. I have my son and daughter to thank for that but anyway....she has had some GI stuff for the past few months causing her to lose close to 60 lbs. The doctors thought that some female things were causing the issues so she had surgery. Well we are back to the drawing board. The GInissues are back and we rate back to square one. Just asking for prayers that they’ll be able to find the source of the problem.

Thanks

Dad2ze
I’m really sorry to hear this Dad2ze! Hang in there and prayers going out to you, your wife, and your children as you go through this.

I'm so sorry to hear this Dadz. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay strong, and keep us informed. God bless you, each and every one.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I put her on my list.

I also want to share a little miracle. My Church has been praying for a child named Pearl for four years (since she was born). She was born drug addicted and with serious health complications (she was adopted by a family connected with our Church). She has had numerous surgeries mainly to her intestinal system including two transplants. The first three years of her life she only had nutrition via feeding tube. She has been weaned from the tube over the last several months after her final successful transplant and is eating. Last week she celebrated her fourth birthday with her first Birthday Cake!

Sorry about your family going through this. Will pray for her and your family sure. Keep us informed when you hear something new. #brotherhood

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT