ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Kentucky

Stuff like this blows my mind. I think I have already told this story, but when I was in high school in the early 80's a kid that rode my bus told me had brought a gun because one of the football players had been picking on him. He took me out to the bus and showed it to me. I immediately told the principal. The next time I changed classes, I seen him and his mom inside the office. I really don't know what all came from it.
That was at T.L. Hannah high school in Anderson, S.C. If you've seen the movie "Radio", that is the high school from the movie.

Stuff like this blows my mind. I think I have already told this story, but when I was in high school in the early 80's a kid that rode my bus told me had brought a gun because one of the football players had been picking on him. He took me out to the bus and showed it to me. I immediately told the principal. The next time I changed classes, I seen him and his mom inside the office. I really don't know what all came from it.
That was at T.L. Hannah high school in Anderson, S.C. If you've seen the movie "Radio", that is the high school from the movie.

Wow! Crazy story man.

I graduated from Gaffney High School. Not too far from me, Bruh. We only carried knives there.

I bust UK balls on this board for fun but there is nothing more important than human life. Wishing all the best for all of those people involved.

This is an horrible sad thing to have to go through! Prayers to everyone and their families involved.

Wow! Crazy story man.

I graduated from Gaffney High School. Not too far from me, Bruh. We only carried knives there.

I bust UK balls on this board for fun but there is nothing more important than human life. Wishing all the best for all of those people involved.

I had a buddy in college that graduated from Gaffney H.S. in the early 80's. My prayers go out to all those affected from this awful situation.

Thoughts and prayers that this will never happen ever again. It's all we can do.

Tragic,my thoughts are with you,my daughter teaches highschool,they had a kid try to sneak a pistol into the school a couple months ago,had a grudge against a teacher and a couple other kids,fortunately one of his friends ratted him out,the police we're at the school waiting for him when he got off the bus.when they checked his lap-top at home,they found a suicide note and a letter stating that he was going out in a blaze of glory...I don't know how or why these kids get to this point in their lives,we can only hope that some one recognizes the signs before it's too late......again

Topps not sure how old you are buddy, but when i grew up we said the pledge of legion in the am, and we got paddled for misbehaving. Those were the good old days.
We did that every morning in school We were also taught to have basic respect for adults.I grew up knowing that there were consequences for my actions and never even thought about anything like this

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie and Tlass
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT