Poll: Gameball Duke vs. VT

Who gets the Gameball?

• Wendell Carter, Jr.: 13 pts - 13 reb - 4 ast - 2 blk

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Grayson Allen: 25 pts - 3 reb - 6 ast - 2 stl

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Gary Trent, Jr.: 19 pts - 5 reb - 3 stl

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Javin DeLaurier: 7 pts - 4 reb - 1 stl (ONLY 2 FOULS IN 24 MINUTES!)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I went with Wendell, they were all over him on almost every touch yet I loved his patience. I was waiting for him to start forcing it a lot.

Also for a small stretch give one to Vranks for the offensive rebound tap outs just because it gave me fond memories of 2010 Zoubek.

Grayson gets the game ball for me. Loved the way he took charge, ran the offense and controlled the tempo. Oh yes, I had a lot of those when he let it fly and that baby went in!
Hats off to Gary, love his stroke and really proud of him this year. Wendell did a great job of seeing the whole floor also.
Go Duke!
OFC

Duke is 18-1 when Grayson has double-digit scoring... 3-4 when he's held to under 10 points. Gotta get Grayson involved! Loved seeing him play more assertively these past few games; we play much, much better when Grayson is a key cog.

Duke is 18-1 when Grayson has double-digit scoring... 3-4 when he's held to under 10 points. Gotta get Grayson involved! Loved seeing him play more assertively these past few games; we play much, much better when Grayson is a key cog.

I think it shows how important he is to this team. That's on him, though, too. He needs to be that guy.

I also said Grayson. Wendell was once again his unassuming, outstanding self....but I think these last two games have been huge for Grayson. He needed these....now it's time to keep it going.

Voted Grayson. Nice to seem him under control and having fun. Wendell was in his usual beast mode though.

Wendell has been the one steady force for us all season. When Grayson is clicking on all cylinders, this team will be hard to beat. Gameball to Grayson, but honorable mention to that “man” we have in the middle.

Wendell has been the one steady force for us all season. When Grayson is clicking on all cylinders, this team will be hard to beat. Gameball to Grayson, but honorable mention to that “man” we have in the middle.

Couldn't agree more man. I don't remember a single game that I felt like Wendell was off, didn't show up, or didn't play hard. I think he is highly overshadowed and undervalued sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT