Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Gary Trent, Jr. : 17 pts - 4 reb - 2 ast - 2 stl

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
A very serviceable set of reserves IMO.

Goldwire looks to have a good bit more than Tyler Thornton did.

Like O'Connell's energy and potential.

Javin is developing nicely. Will be a factor this year with that athleticism

Carter was a stat line filler and had his hands everywhere. So many good choices but gave it to him.

Went with Marvin, and to think this is just his 2nd game. Man we are in for a great ride!!!!
OFC

Another take your pick. Can't go wrong with almost anyone, but I went with Bags again.

OFC

Last night I said Grayson and could have just as easily picked Marvin....so tonight I’ll go Bags. He’s an incredibly dynamic player. We’re lucky to have him.

I voted Trevon. When was the last time we had a point guard with 15 pts. and 12 assists. Hurley?

Hard for me to pick one. Allen had 18 points on just 11 shots, very unselfish. Bagley was great again. Duval with an efficient double double, very unselfish as well. Love seeing the point guard having more assists than shots taken. Carter just filled the stat sheet up. 8 shots, 12 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks and 4 assists, second on team tonight in assists.
This team can be so good, as long as they don't get caught up in trying to outdo one another. Now on to Michigan State. First chance to show the country who the boss is.

Tricky Tre!! Key to this whole Team! Ability to spread it out to ALL these options and the Fast break looks similar to early 2000 teams with Duhon and Williams!!!

Its Bagley. His second of many.

First guy to ever get 2 game-balls in his first 2 games?? We got a stat on this?? Jah, Jabari,?

Carter just filled the stat sheet up. 8 shots, 12 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks and 4 assists, second on team tonight in assists.

Yup, 4 blocks and not 3 (what's listed for the poll). He was reeeaally flirting with a 5x5.

You know we’re blessed with a special talent in Bagley since I didn’t vote for him because I expect this to be the norm for him! I went with Duval. He ran the offense perfectly while still showing the natural talent and athleticism that make him a first round pick.

I voted Carter but just barely over Duval. Lots of good choices there

Have to go with Bagley again, just so dominant. But as others have noted, it is hard to ignore the double-double by Duval. Another great team effort.
Go Duke!
OFC

I’m trying to figure out how scouts were saying Tre had problems running a team. He looks like a true point guard to me. He’s a Kyrie-esque finisher at H rim, Tyus passing ability and can play defense. He’s obviously going to be the true MVP at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT