ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Gameball Duke VS Texas

Poll: game all came Texas

• Grayson Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendell Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
34 points and 15 rebounds...that's a season for some players. Bags with the gameball.

OFC

Think an argument can be made for Grayson because of how this team plays without him in the game. We got lucky that Texas had their two big men foul out to the point where Duval could just toss it to the rim and Bagley could stick it in. Defense by entire team was horrible but especially the front court who acted like it was illegal to try and block or alter shot after Roach posterized Carter. Duval at least tried to play some defense. Florida will smoke us if Grayson doesn’t play good the entire game and Trent/OcConnell can’t knock down some threes. Worried Bagley and Carter will launch a bunch of 3s to match UF’s game. Can’t play zone against UF.

This could be the game where our young guys learn to grow up and play some solid defense and if so, think confidence is there on offense to beat UF. Could be toughest game of the year for Duke due to style of Florida offense.

Think an argument can be made for Grayson because of how this team plays without him in the game. We got lucky that Texas had their two big men foul out to the point where Duval could just toss it to the rim and Bagley could stick it in. Defense by entire team was horrible but especially the front court who acted like it was illegal to try and block or alter shot after Roach posterized Carter. Duval at least tried to play some defense. Florida will smoke us if Grayson doesn’t play good the entire game and Trent/OcConnell can’t knock down some threes. Worried Bagley and Carter will launch a bunch of 3s to match UF’s game. Can’t play zone against UF.

This could be the game where our young guys learn to grow up and play some solid defense and if so, think confidence is there on offense to beat UF. Could be toughest game of the year for Duke due to style of Florida offense.
We really need Grayson to play well. Florida is strong and man they can shoot the ball. It will be a good game if Grayson plays well, I think we win if he does. He has to play smart, not like he did in first half and basically since the Michigan State game.

We really need Grayson to play well. Florida is strong and man they can shoot the ball. It will be a good game if Grayson plays well, I think we win if he does. He has to play smart, not like he did in first half and basically since the Michigan State game.

Definitely need Grayon to play well....really need him hitting the 3. Totally forgot that Jalen Hudson(VT) transferred to Florida. He dropped 35 on the Zags. 8/12 from 3...

Definitely need Grayon to play well....really need him hitting the 3. Totally forgot that Jalen Hudson(VT) transferred to Florida. He dropped 35 on the Zags. 8/12 from 3...

Yeah Jalen was a super streaky player at VT. He hit 35 last night. He’d score 7 against Duke when he was in Blacksburg if it was the following game. Two years later and a little maturity and he may be more consistent now. We’ll see. You can’t leave him alone, that’s for sure.

Bagley most certainly gets the game ball, what a show he put on. But I will say this, when Grayson came back into the game, he played like an All-American, and lit a fuse that would not go out! If he doesn't foul out, I don't believe this game would have gone to OT.
Go Duke!
OFC

Thanks pisgah and dukehokie. Just hung the tv! We are in our cabin and loving it. Have a fire going in my catalyzing wood stove. Sitting on the couch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT