ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Duke vs. Louisville

Who is the least sucky?

• Grayson Allen: 23 pts - 9 reb - 3 ast (6 TOs)

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Luke Kennard: 17 pts - 4 reb - 3 ast (3 TOs)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
The sucky, suckiness of suckitude.

One of the most depressing Duke games in recent history. Same problems and no solutions yet. Louisville took our lunch money and then sat on us while eating the ice cream they bought with said money.

Cannot win a game with 8 assists and 18 turnovers.

Grayson hands down....Assists to tos not good, but offset w/23 pts, and our LEADING REBOUNDER from his GUARD position w/9 boards...Dont blame you a bit for selling Mitchell's slap- he should've been T'd up!

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Grayson, and I'm proud of the way he brought some fight to the game, even with all the chit surrounding him. Had too many turnovers, but I'm fairly sure a couple of those could be contributed to 'anything goes while covering murderous tripper Allen' defense.
And don't get me started on those blown assists.

OFC

Grayson, and I'm proud of the way he brought some fight to the game, even with all the chit surrounding him. Had too many turnovers, but I'm fairly sure a couple of those could be contributed to 'anything goes while covering murderous tripper Allen' defense.
And don't get me started on those blown assists.

OFC
Yeah, like the one where G drove baseline and put it right in Bolden's breadbasket and he fumbled it out of bounds.

A bit nit picky there eh? That's what you took from that post he made? We get you're hard on Grayson. Doesn't make anything he said untrue.

I'm not hard on Grayson....he brought all this on himself....but some people refuse to think he did anything wrong because he plays for our team....not saying you did just in general

Yea that drove me nuts when I saw that! I mean it was right to Bolden to slam it in.
I actually don't blame bolden there, is have to see it at again but I thought it was a tough play for bolden to make at that angle. I think Grayson should have just gone up with it.

I'm not hard on Grayson....he brought all this on himself....but some people refuse to think he did anything wrong because he plays for our team....not saying you did just in general
I hate this response so much because it is so ignorant. No one and I mean no one, has ever defended Grayson's tripping shit. No one. Yet the people who bash him continue to use that as a defense on why they can talk about him. Everyone agrees that he brought this on himself and that he screwed up. But that doesn't mean he needs to be consistently crushed by his own.

I hate this response so much because it is so ignorant. No one and I mean no one, has ever defended Grayson's tripping shit. No one. Yet the people who bash him continue to use that as a defense on why they can talk about him. Everyone agrees that he brought this on himself and that he screwed up. But that doesn't mean he needs to be consistently crushed by his own.
I agree Timo. Yeah he made a huge mistake, but all this crap crucifying him has gotten to be ridiculous. It's as if he's free game and anybody else can play outside of the rules of the game against him and it's ok.
He's 21 years old and has been through more than most people have had to deal with their entire life. It's time to put this to rest!

Ok whatever you say....sorry to upset you

Reactions: hart2chesson
I agree Timo. Yeah he made a huge mistake, but all this crap crucifying him has gotten to be ridiculous. It's as if he's free game and anybody else can play outside of the rules of the game against him and it's ok.
He's 21 years old and has been through more than most people have had to deal with their entire life. It's time to put this to rest!

ESPN has been the worst-

1/Linda Cohn asking a HIGH SCHOOL kid, "What would you do if Grayson Allen tripped you?"
2/Michelle Beadle suggesting its time for an opponent to "knock him out."
3/Jay Williams infamous "open letter" to Grayson, to elevate his own status...

Enough Already!

OFC

Awesome post, Timo. If I could you a 1000 likes I would.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT