Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Matt "Defender" Jones: 5 pts - 3 reb - 1 stl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
THANK YOU SENIORS!!!!!

Nice game by Jackson. We have been better with him on the floor as of late.

Love to see a double/double by Jefferson.

Maybe, maybe we are getting healthy at the right time. Year has been full of ups and downs.

Jayson made some big plays down the stretch, but this was Action Jackson's gameball.

Action%20Jackson%20Frank_1.jpg

OFC

My game ball goes to Frank Jackson. He just took the game over for a period of time and totally took FSU out of the game.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Went Amile. Senior night, double double, perfect from the field and I thought he played great defense in their big guys.

Jackson played great, but I think the Senior on Senior night brought it and I'll go emotional for my pick.

Any other night I would have given it to Frank! He was just absolutely sensational, but this night is about our seniors. I gave one to Luke for scoring 1000 points so I must give a gameball to Amile and congratulating him on the big 1000 and also a big thanks for his contributions while at Duke! I couldn't be more than proud to have Matt, and Amile represent Duke with class, integrity, and respect. Once again BIG BIG THANKS!

Amile all the way. 11 boards and 4 blks can be turned into points for FSU tonight. He misses those 4 blks and we lose by 3. Just sayin!!

I am not voting in this one. We finally had a game where we can argue over 4 players getting the game ball. Not going to pick one over the other in a win.

went with Amile on Senior. He played great against some really big guys. Man Ojo dwarfed him and he stayed right with him. Jackson was amazing too. to see him get hot and get that confidence going was a great thing to watch. really the first time this year he took over a game.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
I'm with the Frank crowd. Amile was in early season double-double form, but Jackson's early second half explosion provided the game-deciding difference.

Loved the Seniors, but did you see the way Frank's body language changed after he hit a few and got to the rim a few times???? Man alive, that was awesome. The young man took a HUGE step forward last night. THAT'S the Frank Jackson we need to see. Let Grayson play the 2.

Go Duke!

Alan

Frank the Tank tonight. With the way he is stepping up as of late it kinda gets the blood pumping again for post season,,but especially exciting for next year also.

I gave it to Frank and I want to see him given the green light.. I want him driving to the basket more and shooting more.. good things happen when he does!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT