ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Minnie Minoso dies

Heyman25

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
Minnie Minoso, who shamefully has not made it to the Baseball Hall of Fame, died yesterday. He was one fine ball player and from all accounts, one hell of a guy. May he rest in peace in the Hall of Fame up in heaven. OFC

Great baseball player

Remember him well from 50's and 60's I believe Nellie Fox was second baseman.. Remember his getting a hit when he was 53 years old. Hard to understand why he is on in HOF.

Originally posted by acc hoops:
Remember him well from 50's and 60's I believe Nellie Fox was second baseman.. Remember his getting a hit when he was 53 years old. Hard to understand why he is on in HOF.
I remember him. I think he may be the oldest player to play major league baseball. A man who truly played for the love of the game. OFC

Not only a great player, but a great person also. RIP Mr. Minoso.

OFC

Watch those idiot voters will vote him in now that he's gone and can't enjoy it,

Originally posted by kailman:
Watch those idiot voters will vote him in now that he's gone and can't enjoy it,
That would be par for the course, kailman, OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Not only a great player, but a great person also. RIP Mr. Minoso.

OFC
^Ditto. One of my favorites when I really followed baseball. I believe I still have a Baseball Card of him. Always remember him by his hustle and love of the game!
RIP

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT