ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke Vs Boston College

Couple things stood out .

One , Scheyer has said that all the practice Whitehead and Lively has mostly seen has been game prep. He’s looking forward to the break to actually get them practice time with the entire team . Both have been putting in extra work but it’s about getting them more involved with what they want to do altogether on offense.

I’m starting to think the refs are not watching Young’s feet. Played the one turnover back twice and never saw him lift his pivot . He had a good complaint. He’s doing all you can ask of him.

Yes I have been very critical of Grandison and won’t take any of it back . The last two games is how he should play with the exception of dribbling into traffic ( which it is not just him!) . If he’s open he should have a green light every time .

Roach is forcing a lot at times. He’s going to realize his offense will come easier with the rest of the team scoring . He is clutch at times and I think the offense continuing to evolve only helps.

Mitchell just needs to stay from 12 feet and in. He reminds me of “Crash” Gerald Wallace . Used to play for the bobcats . Once he realizes he can’t be stopped on the inside due to his length he will continue to score . His handles need a lot of work .

All in all good game but it was BC and their leading scorer and post player were out . On to Iowa on Tuesday.

Mitchell just needs to stay from 12 feet and in. He reminds me of “Crash” Gerald Wallace . Used to play for the bobcats . Once he realizes he can’t be stopped on the inside due to his length he will continue to score . His handles need a lot of work .
I agree that he has a funky outside shot, and needs to learn to get some arch on it, but he is still shooting 45% from three, and made two more yesterday. I'm okay with him shooting those corner threes when he's open.

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT