ADVERTISEMENT

Official final four thread

Have to give them credit; Hurley has these guys locked in. No way they drop Monday night. UConn has had one of the most dominant runs in the tourney I have seen.

One more blow out left for the Huskies Monday. 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

I hope SDSU can pull off the upset, but history is against them. Of the top 8 seeds that have appeared in a title game, no five seed has ever won the national championship.

UConn only favored by 6.5. I'm assuming it'll go up to around 7.5-8 by game time. They've had 5 straight covers easy covers.

Well UNCheat sucks, and they didn't start a single sophomore or freshman so having trouble following along with the comparison.
The comparison is returning a lot of players from a surprise FF team and not faring as well the following season. Becoming the hunted, not the hunter. A la Duke 1978-79.

Have to give them credit; Hurley has these guys locked in. No way they drop Monday night. UConn has had one of the most dominant runs in the tourney I have seen.
The offense is crisp and these guys play together and know their roles. Great coaching and bringing in guys that fit his style. I think we are a couple of three point shooters away from having the same chemistry.

The comparison is returning a lot of players from a surprise FF team and not faring as well the following season. Becoming the hunted, not the hunter. A la Duke 1978-79.
We didn't handle prosperity well at all in '79.

OFC

You mean there is a final four that does not involved Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark? I didn't know that.

Reactions: christophero
The hand over the face has replaced the circle over the eye as the latest silly hand gesture.

I still don't know what the "eating out of my hand" gesture means. Can anyone explain?

I feel so old.

Reactions: christophero
Reminds me of the 80's "face" gesture, as in your face. I never saw it on a basketball court.

Hoping for a great game....where the officials dont become the main conversation - let the players decide the game. Dont know how many watched the Women's final but it was an embarrassment for officiating..and given what we've seen this year in the men's game i hope we get a great game and remember it for the outcome. All that said...Uconn by 10

Anyone else's coverage look like a 1990's highlight film? I have Directv and its awful!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT