ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs - AFC & NFC Championship Edition Thread

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
What is everyone thinking?

I’m saying Pats over Jaguars....let’s go 31-20. I’ll also say the Vikings over the Eagles 20-17, even though I don’t have a good feeling about this one.

that was some shot Gronk took,hope he's ok....gotta go with the Vikes in game 2,after last weeks ending,they seem a team of destiny
Yeah that was a brutal hit, hopefully he doesn’t have to severe of a concussion because the Patriots are going to need him, hopefully whoever wins the Vikings/Eagles game wins Super Bowl 52

Being a cowboys fan, it would be hard for me to root for Philly, but I’m gonna have to now if they make it.

DJ, let's pick it up. I'll be extremelynannoyed if I have to watch a NE/PHI superbowl.

Being a cowboys fan, it would be hard for me to root for Philly, but I’m gonna have to now if they make it.
I know what u mean, but it’s like when UK and UNC meet in the tournament. It really sucks to have to root for UK but UNC is the bitter rival. If Philly meets the Pats in the Super Bowl, I’m gonna have to root for the Pats, but hopefully the Vikings can win here so that won’t happen ha!

Reactions: QC Dukie
Viqueens need to step it up in the second half. Or not.

I know how you feel. I’ve been a Redskins fan since I was a kid so it ain’t gonna be easy pulling for the Eagles if they get passed the Vikings but I’d rather see them win than to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl.

Vikes gonna need a bigger miracle than last week to advance. Doesn’t matter, the nfl is not going to let the patriots lose.

Vikes gonna need a bigger miracle than last week to advance. Doesn’t matter, the nfl is not going to let the patriots lose.
How has the NFL ever backed the Patriots? The Patriots are just plain good. Like Duke basketball.

Reactions: GillJET
Congrats to the eagles...just a good ole fashion was beating...foles looked amazing...and Vikings defense picked a bad time to play their worst game of the year

Yuck.

Oh well....I’m going back to Florida tomorrow, will be on the course in two days and it’s still college basketball season. Life could be worse.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT