ADVERTISEMENT

New To Board

Jan 26, 2019
Hi fellow Duke fans, I am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been a Duke fan since watching the mid 90’s Duke teams with my dad as a kid. Duke basketball is my favorite sports team.

I didn’t attend Duke University but went to Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC hence the “WoCo” in my screen name. Then went to graduate school and currently live and work in NC as a physical therapist. I was recently able to go to my first Duke game in Cameron which was a blast!

I don’t miss many games if they are televised and always enjoy rooting for the Blue Devils. Looking forward to participating in more conversations and pulling for the Blue Devils with you all! Go Duke!!

Welcome!!!
And we tend to like guys from Spartanburg!!!!

I'm from Amderson. Right outside of

CLEMSON
Awesome! I love being able to root for Zion as a local kid from where I grew up. I never expected him to be this good, but man has he been great this year!

Reactions: DukefanKY
1.Do you come in peace?:D
2.Are you impressed with UNCheats win at the Waffle House?
3. How’s the waffles?

Reactions: WoCoDukie
You were here for JB......your mind is just clogged with hops and bong resin and you don't remember!!!!
I want to go fast, not join the special Olympics. Also weeds for babies. I should say “wanted” cuz I don’t even drink coffee anymore....Ahh the good ol bad days....Helluva ride, then I wrecked. Haha but not haha. Baby born. Me reborn. Fair trade.

Reactions: Mac9192
I want to go fast, not join the special Olympics. Also weeds for babies. I should say “wanted” cuz I don’t even drink coffee anymore....Ahh the good ol bad days....Helluva ride, then I wrecked. Haha but not haha. Baby born. Me reborn. Fair trade.

I have no idea what the hell you just said!!!!!

Welacome. And as much as I love the avatar, there is a regular poster who recently started using it, but as someone who uses avatars to quickly recognize posters, it will always be @tw3301 . But we could all use it for all I care.

It's been tough getting use to @jwill133 when I have associated his avatar with @Quavarius for so long.
Ahh, gotcha. I will look for a different one. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT