ADVERTISEMENT

Never too soon to think about 2016...

On the bright side, Marshall is apparently coming back so that's gonna be some solid front court depth. I like the Rotation we have there.

If Tyus is going by whether Jah or justise is coming back, so long. With Jah and Quinn being off the team next year, Tyus is outta here...

But hey, they brought us a national title and made us the best team in the land. All I can say is thank you and God speed.

Originally posted by crazyduke3:
On the bright side, Marshall is apparently coming back so that's gonna be some solid front court depth. I like the Rotation we have there.

If Tyus is going by whether Jah or justise is coming back, so long. With Jah and Quinn being off the team next year, Tyus is outta here...

But hey, they brought us a national title and made us the best team in the land. All I can say is thank you and God speed.
Marshall was always coming back. His commitment doesn't start until 2016.

Actually, Marshall is a little undecided now from what I'm hearing.

Well with all of us pretty much agreeing Tyus is likely gone, I've attached a link to a story of Derryck Thornton getting pressure from Duke and Louisville to reclassify to this year.

Even if this happens, and Duke gets him, with Tyus gone I think the 5th year graduate transfer is still very much alive and probably necessary. There seems to be so many transfers this year it's nuts.

Also, looking towards next year, we saw it more last year than this one we just finished, but Amile has a pretty nice midrange jumper. I honestly can't remember him taking one this year, and that is fine. He is a selfless player and knew the better option was to be patient and work it to Jah. Next year though I'm really hoping Jefferson has a Nigel Hayes like improvement of his jumper. Maybe not the range Hayes got to with the 3 ball, but just getting that 10-15 footer down to being very reliable. He'd be quite the weapon most nights as he is a savvy finisher inside and making bigs run at him for that midrange would open up his pump and one or two dribble attack of the basket.

Already can't wait for next year, even as I'm enjoying so much the reflecting on the past year.

Louisville/Duke push for Thornton to Reclassify

Unfortunately for us fans, Tyus probably should do early if Justice and Jah go. His stock will never be higher than right now, and it could drop significantly next season if we/he have a down season, and God forbid he had an injury, etc. Plus Tyus is likely not going to get much bigger or faster physically with another season at Duke, he is what he is at this point.

Goodman on Twitter just said sources told him Swanigan to Cal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT