ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Not Panic! What does the numbers say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-15 and forced 3's is all you need to know. Bagley messing up the offense is crazy. How does he affect 0-1 pass situations leading to terrible 3 point shots. We lost by 1 point yesterday every possession mattered and Allen and trent decided to chuck 3's all game long.

It’s as simple as that

I still think it might work to rotate Cater and Bagley in and out, but not be in there very much at the same time. I agree they should be taking a high percentage of our shots, but with both of them in there, and the guys guarding them, in looks to me like the paint gets so clogged up that it's hard to get the ball to them. I have won zero championships, so I don't claim to know as much as the guys coaching, but everything just looks clogged to me and hard to move the ball around in there.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Just don't get pinched. You're obviously a hot target since you can't come clean here.

People on here know me on FB - I don't need to prove myself to a has-been, struggling "contractor". We just all know you think investing is only involving a hard-dollar ROI, something that shows your drastic shortsightedness (or blatant idiocy).

I hope Rivals picks you up soon; rising rates will crush your income potential!

I’m sure they do big baller. Are we betting or not?

How can we bet when you can't prove your identity? Lol, please do explain.

What would you like to know?

I went to THE Ohio State University. From New Orleans Louisiana. I played football and ran track. And I played from 2006-2010. Now run along now and do some research. Tell me what you find.

Ah, so Champ posted some numbers in a "calm down, sky isn't falling" sort of way, and SoCal went all... well, SoCal... by taking a personal shot at him over some previous money argument or something in post number 3? Oh, and then took a shot at me or Dat (who hasn't even posted in the thread) for being unstable after I mentioned that this thread went off the rails?

Great recent addition to the board. Really.

And some folks say things have gone all snarky and downhill around here.

Last edited:
I want you to put in some work. You don’t have anything to do. Let’s not be lazy. You’re a boss. You have time.

Btw this is awesome seeing someone struggling like you financially (yet claim to be a financial guru) say "put in work". Ok, Rick. There's millions of people struggling right now "putting in work" but they aren't so arrogant about it like yourself.

Last edited:
Why do you think I’m trying to bet so I can get some of that big money? The struggle is real

Cool. You still haven't answered the question. One more chance, ok Pumpkin?

You're not going to post your info here for fear of getting busted by the "Feds". All good. I'm out for the night, good luck convincing others you're as polished as a real recruiter.

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelDevil
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT