ADVERTISEMENT

Let it go Dakich, you're embarrassing yourself!

I’m getting so tired him! He’s nothing blow hard idiot. I don’t know how ESPN even allows to him to have a job.
Because he gets people like you riled up. Espn needs advertising money to survive. He brings in eyes by making stupid statements. Just ignore him. It’s the most powerful thing anyone can do. You’ll be happier for it.

It's the american way. Just be loud and you can be successful, financially at least. Lavar Ball approves of this message.

Reactions: hart2chesson
He picked Ohio State to win the national title. He also had 3 Big 10 teams in the Final Four... didn't see that coming.

He might be a bigger Big 10 homer than Bill Walton is for the Pac-12.

He picked Ohio State to win the national title. He also had 3 Big 10 teams in the Final Four... didn't see that coming.

He might be a bigger Big 10 homer than Bill Walton is for the Pac-12.

His kid plays for OSU. He played for U of M last year, and he picked U of M to win it all. He's a clown. Sadly, the fact that ESPN employs him is not a surprise. He's not remotely close to the worst at ESPN.

His kid plays for OSU. He played for U of M last year, and he picked U of M to win it all. He's a clown. Sadly, the fact that ESPN employs him is not a surprise. He's not remotely close to the worst at ESPN.

I was aware of Andrew Dakich playing for OSU - it was a bit tongue in cheek. During the Bracketology program they showed the top 10 plays of the year and the #1 play was some buzzer-beater from a mid-major. Shortly after that clip Dakich said that was nothing compared to the shot Andrew made before the end of the half of some Big 10 game. I'd like to think he's trying to get a rise out of some people... but he's hard to listen to, either way.

Aside from his other idiocy, I have no issues with him picking his son's team. Pretty sure I would do the same. It's not on the same level since Duke has a great chance, but similar in that I still have them winning it all. Even though I am a bit worried its not our year, I'm hoping with everything I have that it happens! I have them winning it every year in my bracket. How can I not?

Last edited:
Because he gets people like you riled up. Espn needs advertising money to survive. He brings in eyes by making stupid statements. Just ignore him. It’s the most powerful thing anyone can do. You’ll be happier for it.
I actually enjoy him on an ESPN network that is increasingly soft/PC whatever you wanna call it. Especially with their NBA coverage they have former players and even Doris Burke whom are too buddy buddy with the players. They probably think it provides more off the court insight but to me it just results in analyst cuddling the players.

I was aware of Andrew Dakich playing for OSU - it was a bit tongue in cheek. During the Bracketology program they showed the top 10 plays of the year and the #1 play was some buzzer-beater from a mid-major. Shortly after that clip Dakich said that was nothing compared to the shot Andrew made before the end of the half of some Big 10 game. I'd like to think he's trying to get a rise out of some people... but he's hard to listen to, either way.

Haha oh I remember that play. It was against MSU.

You're right though, a lot of what he says is for the sole purpose of pushing buttons.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT