ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin White says Devils in the clear on Zion!

UK fans everywhere:

tenor.gif

I really like these guys coming to this site. It only proves how powerful Duke is, and the Blue Devils are the premier program in all of college basketball. They are praying K retires or somehow Duke gets in trouble.

What would worry me more would be the day that no fans from other sites show up here.

No one visits the Wake Forest board.

I really like these guys coming to this site. It only proves how powerful Duke is, and the Blue Devils are the premier program in all of college basketball. They are praying K retires or somehow Duke gets in trouble.

What would worry me more would be the day that no fans from other sites show up here.

Really good point

The reality is, when you have the GOAT coach, you don't need to allegedly pay players like what could have allegedly happened at certain high profile midwestern universities between the states of Nebraska and Oklahoma..... The toothless fans of Blue Grass U don't seem to get that.

The seasons about to start and all fans at other schools can talk about is our basketball team. I don’t know why they’d expect us to see that as anything short of an honor. I could go to any board and see plenty of duke talk. And it’s only about to get worse

Reactions: QC Dukie

Yep. And we've been the premier program pretty much since K won his first title. Over a quarter of a century.

Long time for the hate to marinate. But it also extends us the courtesy of making their behavior predictable.

Reactions: QC Dukie
kentucky will win in much the same fashion they did in 2015. Won’t really be close and Duke will look out of sorts for most of the night. This is my prediction and premonition.

Yep let’s just forfeit this game and move on. We have no shot.

kentucky will win in much the same fashion they did in 2015. Won’t really be close and Duke will look out of sorts for most of the night. This is my prediction and premonition.

I hope you made the same prediction for all of these.....2015 has been a rarity!!! (Sorry, that means it hasnt happened much)

tT1f7bl.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet a lot of money either way....I expect a fight. Just think We have a leader and winner in Barrett that they don't have.....it will be a barn burner I think
I hope you’re right. My gut tells me that foul trouble will get us in trouble and their depth will prove to be the difference. They’ll have a guy off the bench score 22 and Duke won’t have an answer for that. One of those games if you know what I mean.

I hope you’re right. My gut tells me that foul trouble will get us in trouble and their depth will prove to be the difference. They’ll have a guy off the bench score 22 and Duke won’t have an answer for that. One of those games if you know what I mean.

Makes sense....but I hope you are wrong!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT