ADVERTISEMENT

If looks could kill!!

So I'm walking through a Kroger this morning in ky in a Duke tee shirt.....man, if looks could kill I would be a dead man!! I've never seen so many long faces!! You would think a giant meteor is about to crash into the earth!!!
I’m wearing my Duke shirt proudly today!

Reactions: DukefanKY
Just don't have any Duke stuff on your vehicle. A lady I work with has a Duke sticker on her car and her tires all got slashed. They left a note saying she should know better. I would LOVE to catch someone in the act of doing that to mine
Oh yea I know not do that here. It’s ridiculous that you can’t, but if some moronic UK fan did that, they would have a big lawsuit against them.

About 5 years ago, I lived in Louisville briefly and had a Duke front license plate. It got torn off while parked at my apartment building, always wondered if it was a UK or Louisville fan that did it. Much stronger chance it was a UK fan.

Reactions: pisgah101
I just had my Duke coffee cup at church today and after the service had at least 4 UNC lovers telling me how good we were going to be and asking how we get all the best recruits, even though they said they were all going to leave after one season and then what would we do? I told them K and Staff were working on those future recruits we will be needing as we speak.

So I'm walking through a Kroger this morning in ky in a Duke tee shirt.....man, if looks could kill I would be a dead man!! I've never seen so many long faces!! You would think a giant meteor is about to crash into the earth!!!
i just want to thank you for sporting that Duke pride in the heart of wildcat country. Unfortunately I have family here in North Carolina that are UK grads and it makes me sick when they sport their colors at family outings.

Reactions: DukefanKY
About 5 years ago, I lived in Louisville briefly and had a Duke front license plate. It got torn off while parked at my apartment building, always wondered if it was a UK or Louisville fan that did it. Much stronger chance it was a UK fan.
I would bet a billion dollars it was a uk fan

Oh I know that feeling well. When I retired, we moved back to Clarksville, Tn and I started working for Pepsi America's out of Hopkinsville, Ky. Before I got my uniform, I was able to wear regular clothes. So I would throw on my many different Duke hats while training and servicing all the accounts we had. I got some nasty looks, but nobody ever said anything because I would stare right back waiting for somebody to say some thing lol. Great times.

Reactions: pisgah101
I get those looks in my Duke gear here in the mountains of NC. Usually stupid Heels fans. They won't say a word though. I am a big fella.... lol

You are a brave man!

I had my duke hat on at work, and my lieutenant said you should be ashamed wearing that. Then I got the whole how can you be a Duke fan and your from Kentucky, I replied by the grace of God :)

Reactions: 1dukeblue
I had my duke hat on at work, and my lieutenant said you should be ashamed wearing that. Then I got the whole how can you be a Duke fan and your from Kentucky, I replied by the grace of God :)
I get the asked that all the time too. I just say because I’m more sensible than the rest of you. Lol

Yes sir... Post on ncpreps for many years. No offence if I've ever ran my mouth to you.... Lol

Haha! I thought I saw u there. I used to post on it a ton when we were good in basketball mostly. The Pisgah folks on there now are terrible so I stopped

I get the asked that all the time too. I just say because I’m more sensible than the rest of you. Lol

Yeah it's like just because you are from somewhere that has to be your team. I get double the trash talk, because I'm a gator football fan. It's safe to say UK fans really despise me .

I ran into a Duke fan today. I had on a Duke BLUE sweat shirt with white lettering. He was probably in his 80's and we had a real nice conversation about today's Duke basketball and the old days also. There's no doubt he was a highly educated man. He really knew what he was talking about and understood about the way Duke plays now and even just 5 or 6 six years ago. He knew how hard it is to teach the kids defense in such a short time but also understood that Coach K is recruiting the same type of kid he always has and only they are now staying for only one or two years. There's a lot of Duke fans like this gentleman in the area I live in. I wish I could have set down with him and talked both basketball and football with him. He could have taught me a lot. Really nice experience. OFC

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
I was cruising around IC and came across this gem from a poster with regards to Zion....

"I honestly think these days it is about money money money for most of those guys and UNC is not willing to do that. At UNC you have to work hard go to class and play hard. Roy just stated he does not like messing with handlers and I agree. It is not UNC it is the money."

Hard work and going to class!!!!! HAHAHAHA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT