ADVERTISEMENT

I did a little reasearch on UNC men's basketball.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I've read and read over at THR, on sports talk radio with Tar Heel fans calling in and in general discussion with Tar Heel fans about how many games the Tar Heels have lost because of poor officiating, clock problems, officials being intimidated by coach K and others, dirty play by the opposing team, unfair rants, obscene gestures and vulgar insults by a group that call themselves the Cameron Crazies . I did some checking and after several hours and several web sites I found the number. The total loss count for all of these injustices against the UNC basketball team comes to SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN. That's right 737. I must admit I didn't realize it has been that many. I will keep a running total on this thread just so we all can keep track of it. .:rolleyes: OFC

I've read and read over at THR, on sports talk radio with Tar Heel fans calling in and in general discussion with Tar Heel fans about how many games the Tar Heels have lost because of poor officiating, clock problems, officials being intimidated by coach K and others, dirty play by the opposing team, unfair rants, obscene gestures and vulgar insults by a group that call themselves the Cameron Crazies . I did some checking and after several hours and several web sites I found the number. The total loss count for all of these injustices against the UNC basketball team comes to SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN. That's right 737. I must admit I didn't realize it has been that many. I will keep a running total on this thread just so we all can keep track of it. .:rolleyes: OFC
Coach K would have about a 1000 less wins to his total if he didnt intimidate the refs. Also let me know if you have already paid the refs for this year's season.

Coach K would have about a 1000 less wins to his total if he didnt intimidate the refs. Also let me know if you have already paid the refs for this year's season.

How many wins does Deano , Gut , Matt and Roy lose with 20+ years of cheating their azzes off figured in? How 'bout the other what? 18 programs implicated in the scam at unx?! That's a lotta wins off the board. And the schnozz INVENTED "intimidating the refs." Don't recall the tarhole nation whining about it when he was runnin' things either. That argument never held water with me to begin with anyway. It's a coach's JOB to work the refs. Whether one of the zebras is "intimidated" or not , well , that's on the zebra. If someone is "intimidated" by the way I do my job , (for example)...that ain't on me. Claiming the refs were paid/intimidated??? Losers say that kinda crap all the time.

Oh goody. Can't wait to "keep track of it." When I'm not eating or taking a piss, of course.
OFC

Ssssssssh. You're gonna get me in some big trouble. There's been some wussy blue cars following me around lately with Ram's Club stickers and Tar Heel license plates on them. I think someone on this board has let the cat out of the bag. Some people just can't keep a secret. But to be honest I think Gary-7 figured it all out anyway. OFC

Sky just remember to keep the paper trail clean and invisible, kinda like Gary, Steat, Keysersosay and Chapelheeled's brains.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Ssssssssh. You're gonna get me in some big trouble. There's been some wussy blue cars following me around lately with Ram's Club stickers and Tar Heel license plates on them. I think someone on this board has let the cat out of the bag. Some people just can't keep a secret. But to be honest I think Gary-7 figured it all out anyway. OFC

Be very careful my friend....eyes are upon you.

Gary-7%20Corvair%20%20UNC.jpg

OFC

The big question is how long this 737 turns into 738.OFC

Just waned to put this thread within reach in case the Heels do lose this season. If so I will update. OFC

How many wins does Deano , Gut , Matt and Roy lose with 20+ years of cheating their azzes off figured in? How 'bout the other what? 18 programs implicated in the scam at unx?! That's a lotta wins off the board. And the schnozz INVENTED "intimidating the refs." Don't recall the tarhole nation whining about it when he was runnin' things either. That argument never held water with me to begin with anyway. It's a coach's JOB to work the refs. Whether one of the zebras is "intimidated" or not , well , that's on the zebra. If someone is "intimidated" by the way I do my job , (for example)...that ain't on me. Claiming the refs were paid/intimidated??? Losers say that kinda crap all the time.

Yep. I agree with you on that. I hope you understand what this thread is all about. OFC

#740. That's SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY. That's a stat that is just amazing. Absolutely amazing. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: dbav
#741. That's SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY ONE. And still rising. Simply amazing. OFC

Last edited:
#742. That's SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY TWO. This was a sweet one. OFC

Last edited:
#743. That's SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY THREE. The number just keeps growing and growing. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
#744. That's SEVEN HUNDRED FOURTY FOUR. This is a BIG, SWEET ONE. OFC.

Mod request. If possible could this thread be pinned. With the greatness of unc basketball teams it takes a while to find this thread.

I'm going to refrain from pinning it. That feature is more for Duke-related items. But please don't take that to mean this isn't a very important thread, IMO.

Reactions: skysdad

So not only does UNC have to battle against the referees, they're clearly battling against the teachers as well? Someone has some DEEP pockets because they've paid off the referees since UNC's first ever loss in their history of college basketball, but someone around here is paying off the teachers and administration at UNC to host these sham courses to put their program in the crosshairs and ultimately lose the games they DID win. Outrageous!

I'm going to refrain from pinning it. That feature is more for Duke-related items. But please don't take that to mean this isn't a very important thread, IMO.

No problem. I can just restart it next year. And of course it's not Duke related. Just like to agitate thr sort of the way Grayson agitates them by just walking on the court. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT