ADVERTISEMENT

Good news. It's a lock!

12375CAT

Cameron Crazy
Feb 15, 2012
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

It literally doesn't matter one single iota if you don't win it out right. If you share it with Kansas, it's the same as losing. Come back once THAT is locked.
I kinda want KU to tie again and claim the title only bc it pisses off all the other B12 teams and KY fans. That and, like you said, if they share it, then they lose. Everyone remembers KU winning 14 in a row. No one remembers who tied them all those times.

That and I don’t like this guy calling Duke “the forks.”

It literally doesn't matter one single iota if you don't win it out right. If you share it with Kansas, it's the same as losing. Come back once THAT is locked.
We will NOT share it with the Fowl Birds. OU will see to that. Rather share it with TT
:)

Why are you coming to a Duke message board bragging about MAYBE winning the BIG 12 regular season championship? No one here gives a damn if ya’ll win the Big 12 regular season championship. Ya’ll still have one more regular season game left and if ya’ll lose that game then ya’ll have to hope that Texas Tech also loses their final regular season game just for ya’ll to share the Big 12 regular season championship with them. If both of ya’ll lose your final regular season games then ya’ll both have to hops that Kansas loses one of their remaining 2 regular season games or there will be a 3 way tie for the Big 12 regular season championship. Like FearTheBeard said if ya’ll end up in a tie with Texas Tech and Kansas for the Big 12 regular season championship then no one will remember that ya’ll and/or Texas Tech were tied with Kansas for the Big 12 regular season championship other than you and other Kansas State fans, everyone else will only remember that Kansas has won/shared the Big 12 regular season championship for 15 straight years.

You are usually pretty respectful when you comes here, and usually congratulate us on anytjing we do well. Maybe I'm wrong and there are some digs that I miss, and I'm not sure what draws you to a Duke board when our teams have no real affiliation or history, but atleast you're not some smart elic ky or unc fan coming in just trying to ruffle feathers. Congrats on your season, and thank you for what you did in the tournament last year. But seriously, drop the "forks" thing dude.....we are the DUKE BLUE DEVILS.......and we are STRONG!

Me too he’s always been a great nice guy. Congrats @12375CAT
Nobody loses on senior day here. OU > KU tonight (3/5), KSU > OU & ISU > TT. (3/9). So we have the best chance of winning the B12 outright but we don't mind sharing it with TT. As long as we don't share it with the Fowl Birds it's all good. Birds always < Rams. K > Roy @ the dome:)

PS: I am not a guy. I am a lady.

Nobody loses on senior day here. OU > KU tonight (3/5), KSU > OU & ISU > TT. (3/9). So we have the best chance of winning the B12 outright but we don't mind sharing it with TT. As long as we don't share it with the Fowl Birds it's all good. Birds always < Rams. K > Roy @ the dome:)

WHO CARES???????????

Go post this useless garbage on your board or the Texas tech board....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY here cares about the little 12...jayhawks and the 11 dwarfs

Good day LADY LOL

Reactions: QC Dukie
What a weird place to come celebrate a potential KU accomplishment.

You are @HonkeyT troll account??

Hahaha!!! :D

Reactions: pisgah101
So, related to this topic, Lon Kruger said this
“It’s never been done before so I guess it makes it hard to imagine someone doing what they’ve done. … Kansas State and Texas Tech having a one-game lead with two games to go represents just how tough the league is.”

I like Kruger, think he's a cool dude and a good coach, but what a laughable statement. This is by far the worst Kansas team in a looooooong time, and they've had like 3 starts injured. And all of that being said, they're still within a game of the #1 spot. So no, it doesn't show tough the league is, it shows what a joke it is and it will forever be Kansas and the boys.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...etes-sake/article227120869.html#storylink=cpy

Reactions: FearTheBeard
In her defense, KState winning the B12 without tying KU is probably the greatest thing to ever happen in Manhattan. I doubt it will be topped in our lifetime.

Reactions: PixelDevil
In her defense, KState winning the B12 without tying KU is probably the greatest thing to ever happen in Manhattan. I doubt it will be topped in our lifetime.
Check that. Just remembered I was born in Manhattan. KState winning the B12 without tying KU would technically be the 2nd greatest thing to happen in Manhattan.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I like the OP. It's good to know every school has at least one fan.
OFC
Actually, I do remember one other K-State fan, unless it's the same guy. Was deer hunting in Kansas and this fellow skipped the afternoon hunt to watch a K-State football game, against somebody. Hey OP, you ever hunt in Hiawatha, Kansas?
OFC

sorry but i am with him. way to go K STATE. to hell with ku. little manhattan is a very cool town and is home to a very good university. oh yeah to hell with lon kruger. learn how not to bang the cheerleaders! yes thats why he left manhattan back in the day

Now that the streak is officially over, I want both TTU and KSU to lose on Saturday so that Kansas could have still shared the title. The anguish that that would cause would be awesome.

I hate KU because they are dirty (as was finally proven with the Adidas scandal). Plus, the Big 12 sucks and KU would be lucky to win the ACC once very 4 years if they were here.

KU won’t win the B12. Its the greatest day in KState history.

KU won’t win the B12. Its the greatest day in KState history.
It would be so great if K State lost their last regular season game and Texas Tech won their last game to win the Big 12 regular season championship outright after 12375CAT came here bragging about it being a lock lol

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Texas Tech is the best team in that conference and were a quality win for Duke.

It would be so great if K State lost their last regular season game and Texas Tech won their last game to win the Big 12 regular season championship outright after 12375CAT came here bragging about it being a lock lol
We have it easier. TT has to go to I-State. Hilton will be packed & rockin for sr day. We host OU for our sr day. Not impressed by OU. Birds slept walked @ Lloyd Noble. No way we L on sr day @ the Octagon:)

We have it easier. TT has to go to I-State. Hilton will be packed & rockin for sr day. We host OU for our sr day. Not impressed by OU. Birds slept walked @ Lloyd Noble. No way we L on sr day @ the Octagon:)

Again nobody here gives a rat's behind

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT