ADVERTISEMENT

Friday games thread

I don’t like this because I don’t think we match up well with Carolina.

UNC has a great big and great guard play with a stretch four that shoots lights out….We have more than enough problems staying in front of really good guard play and Manek is a huge problem on the penetration and kicks he gets twenty times a game.

Love willed them to a win. Tonight was the night to beat them with Manek being a little off.

Only the cheaters would get a 15 seed in an elite 8 game 🤦‍♂️

Ok guys we’ve wasted enough time on those Cheating punks. We got a game to worry about

Reactions: christophero
North Carolina is an extremely average team, the fact that some on this board are scared of them is comical.....🤣

Reactions: pisgah101
Imagine this…

UNC takes out Duke at home in Coach Ks last ever home game….Then beats Duke in the Final Four and sends K into retirement….

It’s a nightmare scenario…those kids will have so much pressure if they are able to even get there….because of what already happened.

But at least we will have made the final four. And we might actually, you know, beat them. We haven't been to the damn final four since 2015; let's do this.

North Carolina is an extremely average team, the fact that some on this board are scared of them is comical.....🤣
Extremely average yet going to the FF. Oh yea and they beat Duke in Cameron lol. They’re not the best team of the decade but they’re the best team remaining in their bracket. If Duke gets by tomo, they’ll have their hands full with the Cheats.

This board is scared of a team we ain’t even matched up against yet smh

Imagine this…

UNC takes out Duke at home in Coach Ks last ever home game….Then beats Duke in the Final Four and sends K into retirement….

It’s a nightmare scenario…those kids will have so much pressure if they are able to even get there….because of what already happened.
Can't even imagine

This board is scared of a team we ain’t even matched up against yet smh
I don’t see anyone scared but I do see some citing the obvious - I thought this was a thread about other teams too 😂

I don’t see anyone scared but I do see some citing the obvious - I thought this was a thread about other teams too 😂
Lol I got sucked back in. Most of us on this board do not want to play them again

Imagine this…

I have zero interest in playing UNC. Even if we beat them again this season, the emotional toll it would take on EITHER team would almost doom either team in the finals. Its not just a game, it's Duke/UNC.

Can't even imagine
It would alter the rivalry forever.

if UNC lost with a first year head coach and a lower ranking it would be expected.

if they knock K out at home and then in the final four and end his career….it would last forever Duke could win the next fifty games and it wouldn’t matter….it would be program defining forever.

you think that much pressure on this group and they will respond positively to it? We already saw how they respond to it last time….

It’s the worst possible team we could play if we get to the final four. It would also be the most pressure these kids have ever had….bar none.

Reactions: youngman42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT