ADVERTISEMENT

Final four picks

UCLA is deep at the wing. Juzang, Bernard, and Singleton. And the freshman Watson, who has not had a great year but is projected first round. Jaquez is a very good rebounder so if he's hobbled that could effect the game. He reminds me of Singler.

UCLA is deep at the wing. Juzang, Bernard, and Singleton. And the freshman Watson, who has not had a great year but is projected first round. Jaquez is a very good rebounder so if he's hobbled that could effect the game. He reminds me of Singler.
I’d gladly give up a testicle of @KDSTONE for a Bruin victory over the holes.

Reactions: christophero
Is Watson related to Earl Watson?

I see that Villanova has another Arcidiacono.
My phone automatically typed the last 7 letters. Very odd

Nova leads Ohio State by 9. They could make a run. Very disciplined team. Now 11.

Their(UCLA) player that twisted his ankle has played hurt most of the season, so he should play. Bruins have also been playing well of late. Their only recent loss is to AZ in the Pac 12 championship.
UCLA will play tough defense. If their shots are falling above 38-40%, they will give UNC all they can handle. They’ve got a similar lineup to us. Mostly big and long guards and forwards outside of Tyger Campbell. They don’t have a dominant Center like Mark Williams but have a couple guys to bang against Bacot.

Reactions: christophero
As long as Duke wins against TTU, I wouldn’t mind seeing UNC and Miami win their Sweet 16 games. I’d like to see the ACC continue to make a statement in the tournament after having all the pundits dog our conference.
Anybody but Carolina dog!

As long as Duke wins against TTU, I wouldn’t mind seeing UNC and Miami win their Sweet 16 games. I’d like to see the ACC continue to make a statement in the tournament after having all the pundits dog our conference.
Can we down vote this? 👎👎👎👎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT