ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

faired well against the Giants...6 behind the Phils and 2.5 ahead of the Mets....lets handle the Phils in this series and we took game 1 against them..Go Braves
Hi ya Boog!! Welcome back for another "down the stretch drama" with the Braves. Took two of three from the Phillies (somewhat surprisingly), and remain 1.5 games up on Mets for final wildcard.

Should be able to increase lead this weekend. Mets @ Padres, and Nationals in Atlanta. Of course, nothing comes easy this year for our injury riddled troops!!!

OFC

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
Series with Phil's was close...lost 3 very winnable games...hold on to the WILDCARD!!!

Series with Phil's was close...lost 3 very winnable games...hold on to the WILDCARD!!!
Clinging by HALF A GAME over Mets after last nite. They have a skinny ONE MORE LOSS than our Braves. Every game now is like a playoff game Boog.

OFC

Clinging by HALF A GAME over Mets after last nite. They have a skinny ONE MORE LOSS than our Braves. Every game now is like a playoff game Boog.

OFC
Every single game...23 games left...3 against the Mets...and a 1/2 game lead...Mets got 7 games against Philly...we need Philly now to help us secure the Wildcard..smh and winning the division is still possible, but fleeting

Reactions: hart2chesson
Every single game...23 games left...3 against the Mets...and a 1/2 game lead...Mets got 7 games against Philly...we need Philly now to help us secure the Wildcard..smh and winning the division is still possible, but fleeting
I feel it slipping away Boog. I am TRYING to remain optimistic, but...

OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
It’s time to accept a defeating season…even if we squeak in, we ain’t making no noise . have I told you how much I hate the Phillies 😂
Psych, I hate 'em too and hate the Mets. With last nite's action we are now one game behind the Mets for the final playoff spot. Sigh.....

OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
It’s time to accept a defeating season…even if we squeak in, we ain’t making no noise . have I told you how much I hate the Phillies 😂
We somehow slipped by the Jays in extras today. Mets lost and we're tied for final playoff spot!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT