ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Alex is good but damnnnnn there comes a point when people arnt just stock exchange 😬. This is why I’m all for the players in any professional sport . Squeeze all you can squeeze out of an organization. . Winning comes 2nd 🤣

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Alex is good but damnnnnn there comes a point when people arnt just stock exchange 😬. This is why I’m all for the players in any professional sport . Squeeze all you can squeeze out of an organization. . Winning comes 2nd 🤣
Never change ipsy!

Reactions: hart2chesson
So now the Dodgers have spent 1 billion dollars on 2 players by signing the Japanese pitcher to a contract worth over 300 million. Baseball needs to reign this in or it's in trouble.
I think it already is, unfortunately. The money in all sports is eventually going to ruin everything. No player in any sport is worth these ridiculous sums of money.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Marcel is killing it!

Bbc One Bear GIF by BBC

Barry bonds type hot right now. Could have easily had 3 homers today. Starting pitching is a nightmare though. May have to bring up schwellenbach or Murphy and see what they can do

last year this time, he was wanted to be ran of town...lol
I was one of them. He was the worst player in baseball for two months. I literally didn’t think he could see the ball because of pitches that he was swinging at. Looks like a beach ball to him now. Never have I seen a hitter turn things around to that extreme.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
He really tightened his swing in last years spring training and looked good. He went into the regular season and started back to flying open on his swings. Once he got back to the swing he was working on, he took off and it carried into this year. Gonna really make the Braves think about picking up the team option for next year.

He really tightened his swing in last years spring training and looked good. He went into the regular season and started back to flying open on his swings. Once he got back to the swing he was working on, he took off and it carried into this year. Gonna really make the Braves think about picking up the team option for next year.
Good to see him doing so well. Also, Vines didn't pitch too badly last nite. We won't REPLACE Strider, we just have to SURVIVE without him.

OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT