ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Never count these guys out.. wow! Heading to the Bank where it’s gonna be a wild crowd. No idea what the pitching situation will be like for game 3. But our Braves have the momentum now. Win game 3 somehow and we’re set.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Ecstatic!!!!! Honestly with Wheeler cruising AND DOWN FOUR RUNS???!!! Like all of you said, we looked dead in the water. An epic comeback for the ages. OK to bask in the euphoria today, but wheels up now to Philly on a VERY IMPORTANT business trip!!! (MUST GET ONE!!)

Let's jump on those Phillies in Gm 3, while they're staggered from last nite's finish!!! Nothing sweeter @bleediteveryday30 than doubling up Harper to win the game!!! OFC

Ecstatic!!!!! Honestly with Wheeler cruising AND DOWN FOUR RUNS???!!! Like all of you said, we looked dead in the water. An epic comeback for the ages. OK to bask in the euphoria today, but wheels up now to Philly on a VERY IMPORTANT business trip!!! (MUST GET ONE!!)

Let's jump on those Phillies in GM 3, while they're staggered from last nite's finish!!! Nothing sweeter @bleediteveryday30 than doubling up Harper to win the game!!! OFC
YES SIR!!! Boy 6 am came earlier this morning. I stayed up celebrating two wins I didn't think would happen. One? Hell, let's just win them both in Philly!

Brutal to watch, as you know we're getting wasted if tuned in. 7-1, btm 5th. Harper already has knocked in four, with two home runs in the rout. Arcia did us no favors, mocking Harper in our clubhouse after Monday's game.

I utterly despise Harper. Guy's a jerk. However you NEVER want to fire him up. I do respect his tremendous talent.

Elder started, and got shelled. Smith-Shawver in now, and looks like the one we should have started today. Oh well.

OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Welllll the the Phillies fans were chanting “we want Strider”. Let’s see what happens with that . Personally, I think nothing. We get smoked😂. Feels like the Phillies year. They’re hot. We fell off the face of the earth.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I’m already rehearsing my “I enjoyed a historic year, it’s hard to win a World Series, Charlie was hurt, Fried was hurt, the layoff hurt our bats, Snit doubling down on that tinkering with the lineup in game 1 line.

Last thing I’m going to say, cause I had to drink the hurt away tonight. But, I didn’t get to watch this game because I was working, but the prior 2 games we were trying to make the “bats come alive” instead of taking a ball here, a walk there, and trying to do to much. Something so small, a simple ball instead of a foul tip, can completely change the complexity of an inning . Especially a walk! As I read Snits post game, I fear the strikeout trend will continue, because our guys will put too much emphasis on getting their “bay alive” instead of taking a ball, or a walk , Or they’ll softly ground, or pop out, instead of waiting for their pitch, and we’ll take an early exit from a hungrier team. We haven’t looked hungry. UNLESS we can just flip switches, like no flip switcher I have ever seen 🤣 Which is possible with this team for sure. Did anything, hitting wise, show any signs of life getting out bats alive tomorrow ?

Absolutely pathetic that we can't hit anything outside of Austin and a historic line-up is going to lose in 4 games in back-to-back seasons to these bastards. Hart, Snit is Cox 2.0.

Bad base running costs us a run. Acuna blasted one in the middle and of course they make the play. Leave the base runners stranded with them full. That's more than likely the game.

I mean the perfect storm for a struggling hitting braves team….let’s expand the strike zone tonight . It was consistent, I give the phillyfk that. A true professionally perfectly called, under the radar, screw ATL called game I tell you. Naaaa I’m just hurt….but In the back of my mind I’m thinking these umpires are supposed to be the best of the best right. He won an Oscar.

Absolutely pathetic that we can't hit anything outside of Austin and a historic line-up is going to lose in 4 games in back-to-back seasons to these bastards. Hart, Snit is Cox 2.0.
Pretty embarrassing. As @BOOGIEMAN1914 noted too, Strider pitched well enough for us to win. I share you guys frustration.

EIGHT runs in FOUR games, as you say bleed with a "historic line-up." Also, I must agree with your comment per our manager: "Snit is Cox 2.0." This makes two consecutive years of this crap to the Phillies as you noted. I predict right now, with Snit at the helm we will not win another Championship.

The fallout is just beginning. Snit and the organization are going to find themselves in the eye of a social media storm for weeks to come!! OFC

Bigly trades the past 2 nights

Screenshot-20231117-181704-Chrome.png

AA has cleared up some things for a big splash?....think the bullpen has been shored up pretty well...left fielder and a starter or two?

Yeaaaaa 700 million . I don’t care how good a player is . He’s not equal to 4 or 5 positions on the field, with bats. That’s 70 million a year . What is that like 400k a game give or take… Of course the 1, of 2 ignorant clubs were willing to give him that. Id intentional walk his ass every time he takes the plate. What’s that 70 mill worth nowwww. Nothin but a trip to first base and a once a week mound visit in 2025🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT