ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

premier league darts GIF by BBC America

Reactions: hart2chesson
"Ed-die, Ed-die!!!" What a game!!! Back and forth, and things were rockin at the A!!!

Braves voice Ben Ingram on the call of a 6-5 win. Rosario's blast put the bow on it, as Iglesias came on to get the save! Get your brooms out today!!

OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Well we lost a tough one, but can't really complain. Our bats haven't been quite as noisy lately, but certainly we're missing Ozzie's offense. Nicky Lopez has cooled off considerably since we acquired him at the deadline, but he's still a good utility guy.

Fried wasn't quite the Fried we know yesterday either. I am saying all this after we just had a five game winning streak snapped, and are winning the NL EAST by double digits, lol.

Anyway lets keep our focus straight ahead, play well enough for bye and home field advantage, and GET HEALTHY!!!

BTW, Chirinos is not going to make it as a starter. Give that 5th spot to Soroka or Alan Winans. #ChopOn OFC

I'm really worried about the Phillies again this year. I can't believe we lost to them in 2022.
Acuna is so good, he’s in a bit of a slump and nobody knows it .
@MindSporty84 count me "really worried" about them too. They have unbelievable talent, and seem like they're one of those teams that can flip the switch anytime. Don't want to see Philly in matchup in playoffs.

You're right @IFaZe - he's THAT GOOD!!! LOL!!! OFC

ugghhh McHugh....
Horrible. Snit reverted to his leaving pitchers in one hitter too long strategy. Have my doubts McHugh even makes the extended September roster. At least we won the series.

We have the NL EAST locked up, and just want to get best record for home field playoff advantage. I get Snit not wanting to overuse bullpen, but I never believe in SETTLING for a loss. That's what last nite appeared to be.

OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
looking the sweep tonight in Colorado...strong pitching effort by the guys last night 3 hits 1 run 2 bb 12ks
Good to see us bounce back with a vengeance from Sunday nite Boog!! You are Sooooo right about the pitching. Charlie pitched like a young stud!! OFC

looking the sweep tonight in Colorado...strong pitching effort by the guys last night 3 hits 1 run 2 bb 12ks
Boog, we got the broom out!! It's onto LA for a four game series. We head in with a 13.5 games lead in the EAST, so we can have a little fun in this series.

It should be interesting to see what works/what doesn't work vs the Dodgers (could be preview of the NLCS).

BTW, the young man Vines looked good on the hill last nite for us! #ChopOn OFC

tough outing and injury for Sorotka...back to the IL
Boog, I love Mike. He's such a warrior, with his injury comebacks(Two Achilles tears like ex-Duke qb Thomas Sirk, and other injuries). I just don't know if he can REGAIN the pitching form he possessed PRE-INJURIES. Really, few could!

He's certainly YOUNG ENOUGH.I wish him another full recovery with this stint on the shelf. Mike's one of those guys if you traded/released, etc you think it could come back to haunt you. God bless him.

OFC

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
Good bounce back win last night to avoid the sweep...on to the Pirates
Glad to see us win today and take two out of three from Pittsburgh. Cool when fans were chanting "MVP, MVP!!" during Acuna's AB in 7th, and Ronald came thru with what proved to be game winning hit.

Winans pitched extremely well in his start, and Minter, Iglesia were stellar from the 'pen! Braves also clinched playoff berth today. On to Philly for doubledip tomorrow! OFC

Braves take a heart pounder in ten innings from Phillies 10-8!!! Magic number to clinch NL EAST now at four!! GAME TWO of doubledip around 6:45EST.

OFC

Bullpen sure ruined a great outing by Max tonight! But they came through in the end. Win tomorrow with Strider on the mound and the division is theirs already!

LOVE THIS BASEBALL TEAM!
Ditto 937!! Be sweet to clinch it in Philly!!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT