ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

What a fun game!!! Morton is a professional. He doesn't have any stuff, but he's not scared. Bassitt is nervous. Even if you don't like sports, you have to appreciate the drama.

Incredibly great job by Arcia of dancing around 3rd. Bassitt could not even think

I can't believe that the mets pinch hit for vogelbach. He's a great hitter! Already had a homer and single tonight. The 20 years old Alvarez is too eager. Thanks, buck Showalter

Reactions: hart2chesson
Olson making me retract my words. On base safely 8 of 10 times in the series. Seven game hitting streak with 5 HRs. Just hit one 412 feet. Braves up 5-3!!

Maybe I was hearing things but I swear one of those ESPN jokers said it may be a good thing for the Mets not to win the division so they can reset. By all means...please reset.
Smash, those ESPN guys were pulling for the Mets, no doubt!! Guys I said I thought we had to have a sweep before the series started, but deep down I didn't think it was possible.

I mean just to split first two vs Degrom and Scherzer is considered a huge accomplishment!!! Heck we won both, and got the broom out last nite!!! 100 wins!! Let's get 101 out of the way tonite, and let our regulars get some rest!!!
#HowBoutThemBravos

OFC

Mets won opening game of their doubleheader vs Nats, remaining alive for winning the NL EAST. Thankfully they are still only on life support.

We are leading Marlins 1-0 after three. If we win tonite, it's OVER, we can party, no matter what the Mets do. Need to get some more runs, put the Fish away, and celebrate. I have Jim Beam here at my side, OFC.

Braves tried to play small ball, but they can't. Only the tenth win this year in games without a HR. 10-26. Michael Harris II executed the first sacrifice bunt of the season. Followed by a strikeout. Great win. The Mets weren't going to lose to the pathetic Nationals

5 straight NL EAST flags now under Snit??? Whatever, the guy's underrated as a Skipper, and seems to be a players kind of coach. The meeting Snitker had with the players in late May when we were 10.5 games back of the Mets worked wonders. Of course Michael Harris and Spencer Strider came aboard too!!

I take back every bad thing I said about Odorizzi. The guy pitched a superb game, and the bullpen was super! Division Champs!!! Now we can relax a few days, and see where the chips fall in the 1st round playoff games.

OFC

The moment Harris bunted I said mannnn what’s worked all year and NOW you want to get cute and bunt . This could be an epic choke. I still don’t like it even though we won . But heyyyy let’s go!!

The moment Harris bunted I said mannnn what’s worked all year and NOW you want to get cute and bunt . This could be an epic choke. I still don’t like it even though we won . But heyyyy let’s go!!
It was a shocker we bunted Ifaze, I agree. All I care about is we won the division, and overtook those stinkin' Mets. I really think the Mets had the "epic choke" in Atlanta last weekend.

OFC

I'm not watching, but I see that Max Scherzer gave up 7 runs and 4 HRs in 4.1 innings. Mets trail the Padres 7-0 in the fifth inning
Oh and I think the very tightly wound Scherzer chewed a pack of nails during that horrific mound stint. I have to admit I enjoyed it - to the "MAX!!!" OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Don't give me hope and then just rip it away like that :(
Bleed unfortunately that's exactly what the Braves did. They always get down it seems, and think they can pull it out at the end. They better get out to a lead tomorrow, and not fool around. You don't mess around in the playoffs!!! Braves get your act together!!! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT