ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Great win 8-7 in eleven. I don't trust Jackson Stephens, but he earned the win! Two innings. 20 strikes out of 25 pitches in two innings. The Michael Harris insurance hit allowed him to throw strikes in the eleventh after saving the tenth with strikeouts
Harris is ROY in my opinion ged. The guy is cool as ice in the clutch, just a cold blooded killer!!! Stephens showed me something yesterday, and hopefully the outing jumpstarts his confidence..

Today its a nite game at the Nats. Hope we're playing on momentum from yesterday, as the marathon game in Philly took over 6 hours with the rain delay, and we caught a late plane to Washington. Then the obligatory trip to the White House to be honored for last year, and then a big game.

Simple, yet critical math today: The Mets are off, so a win slices their lead in the East back to one game. A loss, and we're two back. Really need to have an undefeated week to ensure taking the division. Oh well, obviously we're in regardless. Side note: Acuna needs to just toughen up, and play thru a little pain rest of season.

OFC

Sorry bleed, sounds like the Raiders had a nice comeback, but still a gut wrenching loss.Keep the faith my friend. Fortunately the Braves pulled thru to stay 1.5 games back with a week left.

OFC

My expectations were reasonably high coming into this season. With so much talent on that roster, I felt they were poised to make a run at it. Not looking good, but I'm going to try and stay positive. With the Mets coming up, the division comes down to this week. Going to be a butthole puckering kind of week!

My expectations were reasonably high coming into this season. With so much talent on that roster, I felt they were poised to make a run at it. Not looking good, but I'm going to try and stay positive. With the Mets coming up, the division comes down to this week. Going to be a butthole puckering kind of week!
It's definitely going to be a tense week. I just hope we get to the weekend with the NL EAST still up for grabs my friend! OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Acuna is feeling better. He just raced in to make a brilliant catch and he's hit 2 HRs . He's finally relaxed on fastballs

Hustle from Harris and Contreras contributed to two runs. Arcia hit a HR.

Braves lead 8-2 in the ninth and Marlins lead the Mets 6-3 in the eighth

Acuna is feeling better. He just raced in to make a brilliant catch and he's hit 2 HRs . He's finally relaxed on fastballs

Hustle from Harris and Contreras contributed to two runs. Arcia hit a HR.

Braves lead 8-2 in the ninth and Marlins lead the Mets 6-3 in the eighth
And it's official!!! Per ged's updates, I followed up. Shortly after Braves win, the Mets lost!!! NL EAST tied!!!!

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Ian Anderson must really be off of his game. I would call him up rather than start Odorrizi tomorrow. The Nationals can't hit. The Braves bullpen pitched a perfect 4.1 innings

Arcia hit another HR

Reactions: hart2chesson
Spectacular leaping catch at the Center Field wall keeps the Braves close. Acuna and Rosario made no attempt to backup the play. Not acceptable. Odorrizi should be replaced. 2-1 Nationals after three

The Nationals pitching and defense is sensational tonight. Reliever Harvey is throwing 100mph with a whiffle ball curve. 2-1 Nationals going to the bottom of the seventh

Braves can't stand prosperity. Again they tie for the lead, and fold like a cheap suit losing to Nats 3-2. Frustrating. Mets won over Fish 5-4 naturally after being down 4-zip. They regained a one game lead.
#Bummer

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
EVEN w/ 5 to go!!!
@bleediteveryday30 said this would be a "tense week." He was right, and Jansen in that last inning really grated my nerves.

Yes boogie, tied with five! Another must win tonite- we must prove we can beat the Mets for our confidence to get that slim, but precious one game lead. Too many times this year we've stumbled after tying for first. Let's DO IT! OFC

@bleediteveryday30 said this would be a "tense week." He was right, and Jansen in that last inning really grated my nerves.

Yes boogie, tied with five! Another must win tonite- we must prove we can beat the Mets for our confidence to get that slim, but precious one game lead. Too many times this year we've stumbled after tying for first. Let's DO IT! OFC
I'm in full-on butthole puckering mode.

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
Biggest regular season game of the 21st century on Sunday. A win almost guarantees the Division. Magic number would be one. The season series is nine wins each. A loss, and the Mets are in control with the tiebreaker and 3 easy home games against the Nationals. Beating deGrom and Scherzer on consecutive nights is stunning. Just signed Charlie Morton for $20 million next year. He can get a jump on earning it with a win Sunday

IMG-0652.png

Fe-Bu-AW-X0-Ag1tps-jpeg.jpg

20221001-095122.jpg

Biggest regular season game of the 21st century on Sunday. A win almost guarantees the Division. Magic number would be one. The season series is nine wins each. A loss, and the Mets are in control with the tiebreaker and 3 easy home games against the Nationals. Beating deGrom and Scherzer on consecutive nights is stunning. Just signed Charlie Morton for $20 million next year. He can get a jump on earning it with a win Sunday
ged you NAILED IT!!! We simply MUST KEEP THE PEDAL TO THE FLOOR!!! It makes NO SENSE to get to tonite on the CUSP of the NL EAST flag and lose. Morton must get off to a good start, that's been his weakness.
#GoBraves

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT