ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Syracuse Sweet 16 Vegas Preview

I like the guy in the Dodgers hat. He clearly understands the game and isn't just regurgitating what others have said on twitter or ESPN or whatever.

Reactions: Kobe #1
This is not going to be an easy game.

I'm looking at Syracuse and they are a long team. Their zone is working better and they were really tough on MSU. I think Boeheim will have a good idea how to attack what is basically his zone system.

Duke has the talent and has K, so I think they will overcome but I think it will be a much closer game than what happened at Cameron. And, you always have to be wary of a team you beat earlier in the season.

Is the spread really 11? I don't see that unless Duke's outside shooters shoot the lights out.

I'll say, Duke 62, 'Cuse 59. Going to be a war.

I'm looking at Syracuse and they are a long team. Their zone is working better and they were really tough on MSU. I think Boeheim will have a good idea how to attack what is basically his zone system.

Duke has the talent and has K, so I think they will overcome but I think it will be a much closer game than what happened at Cameron. And, you always have to be wary of a team you beat earlier in the season.

Is the spread really 11? I don't see that unless Duke's outside shooters shoot the lights out.

You think they'll score 59 against us? I don't think they've even score 55 yet this tournament

I really think the Sparty loss was just Sparty being wholly unable to shoot. Missing everything. We won't do that and we'll either cover the spread or at least win by eight or nine. But if I was a betting man, I'd bet on us to cover the spread.
Duke 68 - Syracuse 54

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT