ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SIENA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Jefferson looking aggressive on offense.

Yes it is, they have some work to do, only the first half so hopefully they get it clicking.

Coach K will get it worked out. I'm sure he's still trying to figure out the best combinations.

We certainly are playing at a high pace.

Grayson is playing pretty dadgum good so far, already has 12 points with 7+ minutes still to go in the first half

Grayson's our best player bar none IMO. Ingram can be special as well. At times I'm thinking man we look good! Then others it seems like we have a long way to go but I think the talent is there. Also these loose whistles aren't helping us get a real rhythm

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
We're making the right passes providing open looks, shots just aren't falling....they will. First game fellas. We aren't going to look as polished as we did last year at any time. We can still be very good, K is looking for the right lineup still.

It's pretty obvious we don't have Tyus or Quin out there running things on offense. I was concerned with this before the year and its playing out this far

I think we've found 70% of ourselves. Defensively this team has found it's groove.

Offense is a work in progress. What is happening is what I thought would happen. You have so many options, sometimes everyone plays uneasily. That's what has been so good about Grayson. He's taking the "I'm that guy" role.

I want to see Luke do the same.

I love how fearless Thornton has been. If he had some shots drop, he'd have double digits already too.

At times I'm thinking man we look good! Then others it seems like we have a long way to go but I think the talent is there.

It's funny, because it feels like they are struggling and then you look at the scoreboard.

Reactions: pisgah101
Not 2 jump off topic but just saw the almighty Skal for Kentucky that's going to "destroy us" is scoreless at halftime

Despite being up 17, I'm not that thrilled. Maybe its first game nerves for the newbies but they don't seem ready yet. Ingram does but other than him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT