ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think the edge goes to UNC, but they’re not very good, either. It’s not as though we’re playing a top-10 caliber team. Duke is certainly capable to winning this game if they play well.

My gut says UNC wins by six to eight.

This is it lads, the moment we've all been waiting for. Been a rough season, rough past year. Board has been divided as I've ever seen it since last March. But we're all united tonight in our pursuit to see Chapel Hill Community College defeated and their obnoxious entitled fans demoralized. I have only two words left. Just win.

Reactions: denverexpat
Wendell Moore flubbing that opening tip is the best description of our season

Reactions: DukeCE2006
That play was phenomenal. Can we do more of that? Team basketball looks good on this team

an average 3pt shooting team suddenly cant miss in the early going of course. Par for this year!

The amount of unforced turnovers this team has is mind boggling.
Not a good shooting team? Just play Duke and you’ll find some inner magic and shoot the lights out.

Reactions: ioliva
so today we decide to play players who haven't seen a lot of time....good to see but into the fire!

Reactions: ioliva
5 turnovers in the first 5 mins. UNC shooting lights out. And only down 5 pts. Williams protecting the rim. I'll take it. Gotta take care of the ball, and drive, drive, drive! Go Duke!

Jesus bilas 94 feet is dumb. How’d they call a foul on hurt for that? terrible

Just srarted Watching the game. Moore with 2 turnovers in first 53 seconds. Bench him or do not let him handle the ball

Brooks is going to be unstoppable so need to deny him the ball or uptempo to get him out?

Ball dont lie. Garbage bacot was on the line. As bad as we’ve played we’re still in this. Damn brakefield lol

our best scorers have to find a way to get going...Hurt/Johnson have 2 total shots between them...our NBA talent I might add

Roach doing work!

anyone else think this team would probably be 20% better if it stopped taking transitions 3s

Baker seems like he just did not put in much if any work in the off season. His 3 pt shooting is awful. Not even close on misses. 39% last year, 22% this year going into today.

It’s amazing how much better than are when they don’t turn the ball over so much. Let’s win these last four minutes!

Reactions: youngman42
he’s Ks favorite...he’s not going to stop getting minutes.

I thought it would be an 82-50 in favor of Carolina after the first few minutes. We should be up but I’ll take being down by 2.

All things considered pretty amazing we are only down by 2 at the half...

Reactions: Quavarius
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT