ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tre was looking for AOC after Javin’s steal. Got a feeling they’re looking to give AOC a chance tonight.

Okay okay probably will jinx it... we get on javin when he does javin things... but so far he’s playing well.. good defense, good hustle/recovery, and good running the floor

Reactions: PixelDevil
wasted possession are just frustrating.....needless turnovers. Just be organized and those dont happen. We still dont rotate back and give easy opportunities off our missed shots...thats a fundamental that should not happen

Reactions: df64
So I can only post once every 5 minutes?

Duke needs to keep playing hard, try to find some half court offense (obviously)

Incredible, MSU is somehow more turnover prone than us. Gotta keep taking advantage and need Baker to knock down a couple so Mr. Carey can really get to work.

Alex might not play the rest of the evening. I just don’t know what it is with him. He can play at this level, but when the big lights go on it’s almost as if his lights shut off.

We play around the perimeter to much. It’s not hard to run plays to get Carey the ball and play inside out...we play to much outside in. Everyone will collapse and shooters will be wide open all over.

Tre is so much more assertive than last year. He just has trouble hitting anything.

Alex might not play the rest of the evening. I just don’t know what it is with him. He can play at this level, but when the big lights go on it’s almost as if his lights shut off.
Honestly not trying to be a jerk, but has he actually shown he really can play at this level? He has a.. I dunno, some kind of quality or swag like he has a ton of game but it never actually seems to materialize on the court.

Reactions: PixelDevil
let the dunk go....its a needless +1...happens all the time. Love our pick and roll...keep that up!

Playing well but need to capitalize more on the sloppy play of Mich St.

Keep it up Javin!

Oh great. Draymond is at the game and they’re retiring his jersey. Not that I needed to want Duke to win even more, but I do now.

Reactions: pisgah101
I still think Alex can play at this level. I think he plays tight. It’s like he’s afraid to mess up, cause he knows where he’s going when he does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT