ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE FINAL FOUR OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Just want to say that no matter what happens, I'm so proud of what this team has accomplished so far this year! Let's go Duke!

I'm excited, but I can't say I'm really nervous. It's been such a great ride, with a special group, that I'm not going to let anything interfere with the joy. Of course, I want Duke to win this one and the championship in the worst way. Let's go get it Blue Devils!

OFC

I'm so nervous!!! This team has been tough all year and I expect them to be the same tonight!!

Let's Go Duke!!!!

Welp.

Law of averages says MSU has to shoot worse from 3 at some point, right? Right? Right?

Haha quick start won't matter we're scoring like normal they will come back down

I'm looking at Grayson and I see so much potential. Plus it looks like he's gotten so much stronger since he arrived on campus.

It's gonna be a physical game. We showed some nice poise down 8 early and the back ups have looked good. Defense is looking better also!

Originally posted by DFerryFan:
is anybody else already having a heart attack?
Not the best start but we are right there. Michigan State won't shoot like that for 40 min. This Duke team is tough we are not going anywhere!!!

I like that K is putting trust in our bench players early.. We have to have solid minutes from all 3 of them to win tonight and Monday.

Loving the defensive intensity and the fact that we are driving to the lane every time..

We are really bringing it defensively right now...the second foul on Winslow hurts though.

I feel pretty good...except for those 2 fouls on Justise. That hurts.

OFC

Need Jeff to be tough!!!!
furious.r191677.gif

Plumlee with the huge defensive plays back to back and then the screen for Jonesmto push it for a layup!!

Win or lose, I love this team. I really do.

Love their attitude. Love their effort. Love their camaraderie.

Hell yeah!!! I wasn't nervous, but after seeing Justise around that ball with the possibility of a foul being call...that made me nervous! Be very careful, Justise!

OFC

Nobody on Duke is looking shook right now on the big stage.. Everybody has atleast came to play today.. that's all we can ask for

Man i love this team's defense now. Great time of year to be playing this kinda D

We are on a roll...need to close the half strong haven't done that the last two games!

Duke has to finish the last 4 minutes strong. We have had a tendency to let teams make some plays late in the half to stay close. We will be up 7 or 8 and then it's a 5 point game at half. Finish this strong and be up 10 or more.

Not too bad considering the start, and we've only taken three 3s

We are in good shape fellas!!! Guys are playing really really hard!!

Imagine next year if plumlee plays like this with Jeter Jefferson and Oni. Heck I can't help to think Allen, jones and Kennard. Could that be the best 3 point shooting duke team ever plus if tyus comes back lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT