ADVERTISEMENT

Drake reppin’ Zion and RJ’s HS jerseys

The guy is an ass clown and a jinx.

Every high school, collegiate, and pro team should take him to court and get an injunction preventing him from being a fan.

I remember when we were viewed by opposing fans as the nerdy white school who recruited players that would rather take charges than throw an alley-oop.

Look at us now...we got the most popular college basketball player in some time (Zion), who opposing fans are clearly jealous about and can't even say anything bad about the kid.
Plus we got different rappers, including Drake, reppin' us. I personally am not a Drake fan, but guess what..most 18 year old recruits love Drake. It helps.

Reactions: Quavarius
I remember when we were viewed by opposing fans as the nerdy white school who recruited players that would rather take charges than throw an alley-oop.

Look at us now...we got the most popular college basketball player in some time (Zion), who opposing fans are clearly jealous about and can't even say anything bad about the kid.
Plus we got different rappers, including Drake, reppin' us. I personally am not a Drake fan, but guess what..most 18 year old recruits love Drake. It helps.
as long as Drake never wears a Duke jersey I'm fine with it. It's been downhill for UK (recruiting-wise) ever since Drake put on a Kentucky jersey.

I absolutely hear what you are saying; but if these 18-year-old kids are paying attention, they know he is not sincere. Hence, we forfeit that advantage.

The truth of the matter is that he is the kind of guy who probably has a Gonzaga jersey on back order just in case.

Successful at his craft; but a major poser.

I absolutely hear what you are saying; but if these 18-year-old kids are paying attention, they know he is not sincere. Hence, we forfeit that advantage.

The truth of the matter is that he is the kind of guy who probably has a Gonzaga jersey on back order just in case.

Successful at his craft; but a major poser.

That’s true, but until he goes out of style with the younger generation, having him in your jersey or connected with your program or mentioning you on social media is still an asset to the players we’re recruiting.

There’s a thread about Drake wearing RJ’s high school jersey and I almost commented in the thread that there’s also a photo of him wearing Zion’s high school jersey but figured it would probably get me banned. lol

Reactions: FearTheBeard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT