ADVERTISEMENT

CTC Tickets?

I got an email from Iron Dukes last week stating they were opening to the public. Should be available now.

I had heard it would be the morning of Oct. 4th. (This Wednesday)

The Duke Ticket Office tele number is 919-681-2583. Countdown To Craziness tickets for the general public or non-Iron Duke Club members will be available starting tomorrow, October 4th at a cost of 35.00 each.

Show buddy you get your tickets in the mail yet? I haven't. Just checking.

It seems you have to buy all 3??

It will not allow me to buy only CTC.
Yep, I talked to someone on phone and they stated you had to get the package deal. They told me I could call back next Wednesday and there might be some individual tickets to buy.

Yep, I talked to someone on phone and they stated you had to get the package deal. They told me I could call back next Wednesday and there might be some individual tickets to buy.
dukesince91 when I called Monday they told be individual tickets to CTC could be purchased starting yesterday for 35.00 each.

Does anyone have extra's? Or does anyone know if more will be sold to the public besides the package?

Thanks

You're gonna get to meet my buddy Mark this year , great guy retired trooper. Huge Duke fan and good connections.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Does anyone have extra's ?

Also, I've only been once and did not notice, will there be tix outside the stadium to possibly purchase?

I see it's on the ACC network, which means it's on ESPN3.

More importantly, it means I'll be utilizing my Fire Stick.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Does anyone have extra's?

Or does anyone remember if there are any floating around outside for reasonable prices?

Show, if you see Zion again this year tell him to come on to Durham.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT