ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Gary!

I imagined this thread going an entirely different way from the title ;)

tumblr_nb7cckKDSw1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Half kiddingly, its a sad day to think we'd be thinking about a THR guy rather than a celebrated recruit.....

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
I was ready to see what he said. I actually expected a recruit that he's close to in his mafia to actually be going there

Reactions: PixelDevil
I dont read their board, but I certainly hear more about that Gary on here than Trent Jr.I think that will begin to change soon....OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
Looks like I am in the same boat as most everyone else. Do we just get it over with and come up with an commonly agreed upon moniker for Trent Jr. or forever refer to Gary plus 7 as Mo from now on? Something has to give fellas.

Looks like I am in the same boat as most everyone else. Do we just get it over with and come up with an commonly agreed upon moniker for Trent Jr. or forever refer to Gary plus 7 as Mo from now on? Something has to give fellas.

df I like the way you think man!

OFC

At 1st. I thought it was gonna be about guru gary-7 also being named thr poster of the year. Way to go Gary Trent. Thanks for committing to Duke. You got my support and patience. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT