ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony commits to Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the thread topic of cole anthony he may have become the most important recruit that unc cheater u has ever had. OFC

That's certainly a possibility. He just fixed a major hole we had going into next season. His presence alone assures that we will remain competitive.

Hope he doesn’t either. I don’t have high hopes for next year. Just hope the kids play hard and give us some fun games. Maybe steal one in Durham too. :cool:

We know the only reason you "stole" that one last year....."The shoe fits" wear it... OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Hope he doesn’t either. I don’t have high hopes for next year. Just hope the kids play hard and give us some fun games. Maybe steal one in Durham too. :cool:

You guys picked up some help the last couple of days. It's not gonna cover the guys you lost but it's a lot better than it looked a couple of weeks ago. Dont count out Blackshear from VT. Yes I think hof coach roy williams is on him. OFC

Lol if being polite on another team's message board is "kissing arse" as you put it, fine. I bash a rival team like any fan does. I have friends of mine who root for Duke that scream at the TV how much they hate Carolina during games. I don't hold it against them because it's just a game, and there are more important things in life. It's called being an adult, you should try it.

Wofford was a good team. I didn't see you guys playing two road games to start the year. Just the usual neutral site stuff. Yawn.

If you want me to use smaller words I certainly can, if you're having trouble comprehending what I'm trying to say, which has been a common theme for you throughout this discussion.

Yawn sums it up nicely. How did our schedule stack up to yours? Lol, thought so.

And stop reaching above your IQ, it’s embarrassing for you. You’re like that guy in a party setting where, as you walk up to a group of people, they’re whispering to each other “oh no, here he comes”.

Now, know your role, doggie.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I come over to shoot the shit, hart. Not to get into these pissing matches. But people like you make that increasingly difficult, especially throwing around the usual stuff "AFAM" "Cheaters" "McCants". Give it a rest.

This thread is about Cole Anthony, and how good UNC may or may not be next year. You want to talk about that, I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'm just going to ignore anything else.

But you went off topic on anthony just like the rest of us. Stay on the topic yourself. OFC

They’ll go as far as cole can take them. He’s good but the other 4 spots are complete ? Right now

Reactions: skysdad
Here’s my question... I get it college basketball (this is a college basketball board) and it’s in regards to our rival.. by why on earth do we have a 5 page topic on this... he’s a good player.. unc will win some games.... okay cool

Lol, do you actually think you’re cool or something? I bet you’re one of those baby faced douche bags who think they can do anything because daddy’s lawyer is going to swoop in and take care of it.

I’m done with you. Don’t bother replying.
Will never understand how a fan from a rival team comes over to a rival bore and gets upset with posters. If you don’t like it, kindly leave. Or not kindly. And what a random comparison man, sounds like some serious projecting. Can you not grow facial hair or something?

I’m not so sure. UNC was good at times last year, but relied too often on a player going off. Cam, Coby, or Luke usually carried the load. They rarely did it in unison. Some of that can be attributed to Coby running a difficult system as a freshman. He covered some deficiencies by being an elite scorer.

Next year, if Cole is as good as advertised, I expect a more balanced team. However, the post will be very raw. Brooks is going to need to step up and Bacot will need to shine. Roy has never done well in the tourney without a very strong post presence. And for that reason, I have very limited expectations for next year.
A difficult system?? Hahahaha

Lol, do you actually think you’re cool or something? I bet you’re one of those baby faced douche bags who think they can do anything because daddy’s lawyer is going to swoop in and take care of it.

Again, your little man syndrome strikes as you want the last word, wait, no, you need the last word. I’m enjoying watching you get picked apart here by more than just myself, but like a broken, trained dog you continue coming back.

Daddy’s lawyer? Wtf are you talking about? Please elaborate on how you came to that drivel.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Again, your little man syndrome strikes as you want the last word, wait, no, you need the last word. I’m enjoying watching you get picked apart here by more than just myself, but like a broken, trained dog you continue coming back.

Daddy’s lawyer? Wtf are you talking about? Please elaborate on how you came to that drivel.
This little prick had a habit of coming here and insulting people.Like most Tar Heel fans he has that sense of entitlement that brooks no opinion that does no agree with their superiority

Last edited:

Good point. And rest assured, your posts definitely don't come off as douchey.

I think we have a much rockier start than usual trying to gel freshmen and grad transfers. Roy is going to get a taste of what Duke and UK have been doing the last few years. However, the grad transfers should be easier to coach given their experience. I’d say top 5 by late February is realistic. Every team outside of Michigan St is losing its core great players, so the board should be wide open.
IMO next year is going to be one of the most difficult seasons to predict.So many teams outside of Michigan State lost so much and this years Freshman class is not as talented as the last few years

I’m not so sure. UNC was good at times last year, but relied too often on a player going off. Cam, Coby, or Luke usually carried the load. They rarely did it in unison. Some of that can be attributed to Coby running a difficult system as a freshman. He covered some deficiencies by being an elite scorer.

NBA fan? Let’s talk Warriors big 3. I’d say on average 2 of the 3 score 20-30 points each night, it’s rare that all 3 are firing on all cylinders. Matchups, hot shooting, etc. factor into everything. Ending series game 6 vs the Clippers, Durant dropped 50 and Curry had around 20. Truth be told, Curry played a really good and efficient game. Durant just had it going. Things like this also apply to college basketball, high school, AAU, all of it. The storyline on that was Durant’s 50 but if you watch the game, almost everything offensively was just efficiently done all-around. It’s a team sport, it’s not about making sure everyone shoots equally. Speaking of the Clippers, they’re a good example of a team with 3 guys who all average around 20ppg. Same concept applies.

Your analysis of Luke, Cam and Coby is pretty dang inaccurate dude. You’re the UNC fan, I’m sure you watched every game but I watched quite a few too. I can recall plenty of games where they all scored roughly the same. Games where Cam or Coby, sometimes both, had a hot hand and Luke played excellent and efficient by accepting what was working instead of worrying about getting his points average. Y’alls game against Wake is a great example of that. Sometimes roleplayers get hot or a nice mismatch and soak up some scoring too. Kenny on senior night notes that, Nas vs Fl St too if I remember correctly. What about the Washington game in the NCAA T? All 3 of them played really well. Gonzaga game was pretty even. I watched y’all play Virginia, nobody really played well but the scoring was spread among them. First game vs Duke wasn’t Coby’s night but Cam and Luke went off. Just once again, that’s basketball.

Coby running a difficult system?
..... I refrained from being an A-hole while explaining basketball 101 and your team to you but that comment makes it difficult dude. Do you understand basketball? More importantly, do you watch Carolina play?

@carolinablue34 Get your brother in fanhood a forum Uber back to the light blue land lol

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Will never understand how a fan from a rival team comes over to a rival bore and gets upset with posters. If you don’t like it, kindly leave. Or not kindly. And what a random comparison man, sounds like some serious projecting. Can you not grow facial hair or something?

I did my best to be diplomatic. I don’t mind the ribbing, hell I even expect it. But if you’re going to give THR shit for being a hostile/irrational board and then wonder why I push back after being called a dog three times, that’s not my issue.

I put him on ignore. I’m moving on. Problem solved.

This little prick had a habit of coming here and insulting people.Like most Tar Heel fans he has that sense of entitlement that brooks no opinion that does no agree with their superiority

Only when they insulted me first, Topps. In any case, I found the solution: the ignore button.

We know the only reason you "stole" that one last year....."The shoe fits" wear it... OFC
Hey, that was the best thing that could have ever happened to Zion. His shoe deal will be insane.

You guys picked up some help the last couple of days. It's not gonna cover the guys you lost but it's a lot better than it looked a couple of weeks ago. Dont count out Blackshear from VT. Yes I think hof coach roy williams is on him. OFC

Blackshear would be a dynamic addition but I haven’t heard a peep about him coming. I would be over the moon. Would be weird to watch a team so heavily laden with transfers though.

A difficult system?? Hahahaha
Yes. For a PG, Roy’s secondary break is hard to learn.

IMO next year is going to be one of the most difficult seasons to predict.So many teams outside of Michigan State lost so much and this years Freshman class is not as talented as the last few years
Yeah, next year is wide open without anyone looking like the clear favorite. Might end up being UK’s year if talent gels and a few guys stay.

NBA fan? Let’s talk Warriors big 3. I’d say on average 2 of the 3 score 20-30 points each night, it’s rare that all 3 are firing on all cylinders. Matchups, hot shooting, etc. factor into everything. Ending series game 6 vs the Clippers, Durant dropped 50 and Curry had around 20. Truth be told, Curry played a really good and efficient game. Durant just had it going. Things like this also apply to college basketball, high school, AAU, all of it. The storyline on that was Durant’s 50 but if you watch the game, almost everything offensively was just efficiently done all-around. It’s a team sport, it’s not about making sure everyone shoots equally. Speaking of the Clippers, they’re a good example of a team with 3 guys who all average around 20ppg. Same concept applies.

Your analysis of Luke, Cam and Coby is pretty dang inaccurate dude. You’re the UNC fan, I’m sure you watched every game but I watched quite a few too. I can recall plenty of games where they all scored roughly the same. Games where Cam or Coby, sometimes both, had a hot hand and Luke played excellent and efficient by accepting what was working instead of worrying about getting his points average. Y’alls game against Wake is a great example of that. Sometimes roleplayers get hot or a nice mismatch and soak up some scoring too. Kenny on senior night notes that, Nas vs Fl St too if I remember correctly. What about the Washington game in the NCAA T? All 3 of them played really well. Gonzaga game was pretty even. I watched y’all play Virginia, nobody really played well but the scoring was spread among them. First game vs Duke wasn’t Coby’s night but Cam and Luke went off. Just once again, that’s basketball.

Coby running a difficult system?
..... I refrained from being an A-hole while explaining basketball 101 and your team to you but that comment makes it difficult dude. Do you understand basketball? More importantly, do you watch Carolina play?

@carolinablue34 Get your brother in fanhood a forum Uber back to the light blue land lol

You are clearly trying to pick a fight here. In doing so, you reveal your lack of reading comprehension. I never stated the big 3 didn’t have great games together. I noted, which is true, that they often lacked balance. You point out 2 games where one doesn’t even support your argument. Cam had 27 against Wake while Coby and Luke combined for 20. Against Washington, there was balance, but mainly because we easily beat their zone. Nas feasted in the middle. In the second Duke game, Luke had 7. In the third, Coby had 11. In our UK game, Luke had 16 and Cam had 17. Coby had 8. I could continue, but the point has been made.

I’ve been posting here for a long time. I have no interest in trolling or getting baited.

Hey, that was the best thing that could have ever happened to Zion. His shoe deal will be insane.

Blackshear would be a dynamic addition but I haven’t heard a peep about him coming. I would be over the moon. Would be weird to watch a team so heavily laden with transfers though.

Yeah, next year is wide open without anyone looking like the clear favorite. Might end up being UK’s year if talent gels and a few guys stay.

You are clearly trying to pick a fight here. In doing so, you reveal your lack of reading comprehension. I never stated the big 3 didn’t have great games together. I noted, which is true, that they often lacked balance. You point out 2 games where one doesn’t even support your argument. Cam had 27 against Wake while Coby and Luke combined for 20. Against Washington, there was balance, but mainly because we easily beat their zone. Nas feasted in the middle. In the second Duke game, Luke had 7. In the third, Coby had 11. In our UK game, Luke had 16 and Cam had 17. Coby had 8. I could continue, but the point has been made.

I’ve been posting here for a long time. I have no interest in trolling or getting baited.

I've never had a problem with ticket. One of the very few do post here from time to time. Give him a chance and get to know him a little bit better. OFC

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I've never had a problem with ticket. One of the very few do post here from time to time. Give him a chance and get to know him a little bit better. OFC
The newer guys don’t know me and I’ve got to be vetted first. I don’t post here much these days, especially during the season. I’ll be respectful as always. Might pick on some of you older guys though....:)

Maybe a break from here would be best for all cbb34. It's getting to the point where you might be given a permanent break. I know you can't help it . You are a tar heel fan. It's your nature. OFC

Stop, hold it, put on the brakes buddy. A UNC fan (and I don't give a darn how good a poster you are), should never, EVER come over here accusing one of our own of "trying to pick a fight." BP i got your back friend...

OFC

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
Maybe a break from here would be best for all cbb34. It's getting to the point where you might be given a permanent break. I know you can't help it . You are a tar heel fan. It's your nature. OFC

Never does us any good when any of them slither over here..

OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT