ADVERTISEMENT

CBB Report heading into conference play....

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
Myron Medcalf details what you've missed and what you need to know heading into conference play this season.

He had this to say about Duke....

The arrival of Mount Zion

Zion Williamson, a projected NBA lottery pick with more than 2 million Instagram followers, stormed onto the college basketball scene as a force unlike any athlete we've ever seen in college basketball.

He's a 6-foot-6, 282-pound nightmare with a skill set fueled by explosiveness, versatility, power and a high basketball IQ that has turned him into the most exciting player at this level -- and college basketball's most coveted NBA prospect too.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...thing-missed-need-know-headed-conference-play

Only 10 more days until our next game.

Reactions: skysdad
No basketball......football playoffs are still a few days away.....can't find anybody up for golf......going stir crazy here....gonna drive me to drink!!

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
Like you all I hate the long layoffs but I get it too. Man I hate early January basketball for these young Duke teams. I have little doubt Duke will drop one of those what the heck happened games on the road early like they've done just about every year since adapting the one and done era.

Reactions: Neners
Like you all I hate the long layoffs but I get it too. Man I hate early January basketball for these young Duke teams. I have little doubt Duke will drop one of those what the heck happened games on the road early like they've done just about every year since adapting the one and done era.
This. January has historically been a WTF month for Duke teams. It's maddening.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Our first two games after the break are clempsun and wake. We good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT