ADVERTISEMENT

Bunch of Crystal Ball Predictions…

bmbritt

Cameron Crazy
Feb 5, 2003
Have come in over the last 2 days for Cooper and Flory to commit to Duke. This 2024 recruiting class is about to become loaded and we all know who’s coming in 2025. Hoping over the these next 3-4 years that we add a couple championship banners to the rafters. Think the key will be being able to keep guys like TJ Power, Caleb Foster, Christian Reeves, Jaden Schutt, etc at Duke vs transferring after next season.

I don't think there's much chance of Foster transferring. The expectation is that he'll be going to the NBA no later than spring 2025. Flagg and BIDUNGA are front-court players and aren't going to keep him off the floor.

I don't think there's much chance of Foster transferring. The expectation is that he'll be going to the NBA no later than spring 2025. Flagg and BIDUNGA are front-court players and aren't going to keep him off the floor.

No, I’m all good with Foster going pro after his Sophomore year at Duke. Just need him to stay at Duke after his Freshman year versus transferring or going pro with minimal playing time in college. Agree with you regarding Flagg and Flory being immediate impact players, but it will also be crucial that we keep the depth that we’ve begun to build this year.

I remember the good old days when we had Crystal Ball picks for Shedrick and the Kansas center. These guys seem to change their minds at the drop of a hat and seem to follow every rumor, but we do look in good shape for these 2. Certainly the favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
I remember the good old days when we had Crystal Ball picks for Shedrick and the Kansas center. These guys seem to change their minds at the drop of a hat and seem to follow every rumor, but we do look in good shape for these 2. Certainly the favorites.

I think those changes had to do with Duke's not guaranteeing Shedrick playing time and Udeh from Kansas not being able to transfer credits. Yet, your point is well taken. There have been others who changed their minds later in the process, I can't remember names right now, but there have been several.

Anyone know where we are sitting with the Boozer twins?

As legacies, I'd assume we have a natural leg-up!

Sorry if this has been answered in a different thread!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT