ADVERTISEMENT

Brey done at ND at years end

They made the elite eight the year they won the ACC tourney, and they should've beaten undefeated Kentucky. And they went the following year, losing to the holes. Brey is a good coach. He lost some tough recruiting battles in the last few years and has dealt with many injuries to his teams over the previous 3 or 4 years.

They made the elite eight the year they won the ACC tourney, and they should've beaten undefeated Kentucky. And they went the following year, losing to the holes. Brey is a good coach. He lost some tough recruiting battles in the last few years and has dealt with many injuries to his teams over the previous 3 or 4 years.
I could be wrong but I don’t think he was down with the current landscape (nil, portal) and wisely decided to hit the road before it hit him

They absolutely should have beaten kentucky. I forgot about that!

Gotta imagine Boeheim is gone soon, if I was a Syracuse fan I’d be more than ready to move on.

Who is now the most tenured ACC coach? Tony Bennett?

I always liked Brey. Other than one elite eight year it's been a while since they were good. Maybe he's tired of NIL? I just heard about a Florida football player who decommitted because they couldn't give him the millions he was promised. It's getting crazy.

Not a lot to like about College Sports these days. I certainly wouldn’t want to coach in this environment.

It’s 100% why they are all retiring…Even watching Duke just isn’t the same…I can remember always knowing when Duke played and never missing a game…I couldn’t actually tell you when the next game is now….it’s not close to the same.

Reactions: sheyduke
Here in VA a female athlete just won a settlement against VT. She was a starter on the Women’s soccer team and was benched and eventually bullied off the team because she stood for the National Anthem while the rest of the team took a knee….

The coach was punishing her for her stance…and VT settled out of court with her so she would go away….

There is so so much wrong in college athletics…you could literally write a book.

Reactions: Mac9192
Here in VA a female athlete just won a settlement against VT. She was a starter on the Women’s soccer team and was benched and eventually bullied off the team because she stood for the National Anthem while the rest of the team took a knee….

The coach was punishing her for her stance…and VT settled out of court with her so she would go away….

There is so so much wrong in college athletics…you could literally write a book.
Bullied off the team cus she stood for the natl anthem. Let that sink in. Beam me up Scottie

I don’t see how any coach that’s older than 60 would want to continue coaching. For fans, the game has become a joke.
I like what Popovich said the other day. The NBA ought to start a four point shot. Then you’d see a real circus

It’s all about money all the way around . The heart to compete is gone !

He did it for 23 years at a school with academic restraints getting in the way. Congrats, coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT