ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer Boys

Good podcast. So is Cam Boozer a generational talent? Sorry I couldn't resist. Looking forward to seeing both play.
Checked the North Carolina board, typical negative comments about our massive NIL $ and having boatloads of cash to pay players. (Yes because when I think massive NIL $ Duke instantly springs to mind) RR mostly just said it was expected. I do think our NIL is competitive, but likely not top 10. They seem to play together very well, which is always a plus.

Last edited:
Good podcast. So is Cam Boozer a generational talent? Sorry I couldn't resist. Looking forward to seeing both play.
Checked the North Carolina board, typical negative comments about our massive NIL $ and having boatloads of cash to pay players. (Yes because when I think massive NIL $ Duke instantly springs to mind) RR mostly just said it was expected. I do think our NIL is competitive, but likely not top 10. They seem to play together very well, which is always a plus.
I think last I checked Duke is in the top 20 for Nil but not the top ten . I could have changed . I like on Timo’s pod cast when they said it had a lot to do with building their brand beyond one season and a quick pay day ( not exact but it was something to that effect , sorry Timo for saying it wrong ).

I think last I checked Duke is in the top 20 for Nil but not the top ten . I could have changed . I like on Timo’s pod cast when they said it had a lot to do with building their brand beyond one season and a quick pay day ( not exact but it was something to that effect , sorry Timo for saying it wrong ).
Yeah I think that’s right. It’s bigger picture thinking. Miami offered a lot more money than Duke, but Duke is selling a lot more in the long run. That clearly helped us win out in the end.

It’s his physical attributes that seem to be his weakness at this point . One year in the weight program and learning behind upperclassmen , Boozer and Henderson could really help his growth .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT