ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer Boys

This board has been so dead, so happy to see a basketball related post. There has been a lot of recruiting stuff like the Boozer visit a couple weeks ago, Braylon Mullins cancelled visit, Peat switching his official visit until 10/18 and Acaden Lewis has us in the Top 4. I’m sure I missed some other recruiting stuff. Also Blue vs White game is a couple weeks away. Hopefully we can start talking basketball again around here. Hopefully the Boozer Twins give Duke some great news here soon. Let’s start 2025 class in style and let it roll.

Last edited:
This board has been so dead, so happy to see a basketball related post. There has been a lot of recruiting stuff like the Boozer visit a couple weeks ago, Braylon Mullins cancelled visit, Peat switching his official visit until 10/18 and Acaden Lewis has us in the Top 4. I’m sure I missed some other recruiting stuff. Also Blue vs White game is a couple weeks away. Hopefully we can start talking basketball again around here. Hopefully the Boozer Twins give Duke some great news here soon. Let’s start 2025 class in style and let it roll.
I don’t see Lewis happening but we will see.

I heard that Duke favored Lewis more than Mullins and why he cancelled his visit. But if Duke lands Boozer and returns either Foster/Proctor I see your point.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Start the threads!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT