ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Harris to OV this weekend

It's going to be really interesting to see what the end of the OAD era does to college basketball....over the last 5 years, if the top 10-15 players in each class had went straight to the league, how much different would the top 10 teams have looked? Would they still have been top 10?

It's going to be really interesting to see what the end of the OAD era does to college basketball....over the last 5 years, if the top 10-15 players in each class had went straight to the league, how much different would the top 10 teams have looked? Would they still have been top 10?

Nope but I bet outside of duke in 15 you’d have the same champions

Well, this sucks. Something is clearly going on.

In positive news...per the Duke MBB Instagram account, Tre and Cam appear to be practicing full go. Cam looks great, not a lot of Tre footage, but he was in the team scrimmage game.

Well, this sucks. Something is clearly going on.

In positive news...per the Duke MBB Instagram account, Tre and Cam appear to be practicing full go. Cam looks great, not a lot of Tre footage, but he was in the team scrimmage game.

Duke has potentially zero open slots in the starting rotation. Of the players we are recruiting, only Carey and Anthony are guaranteed to start. Every other player we are recruiting might be behind someone currently on the team. Odds are that Tre leaves, which would open up a slot. But I'm not sold on any available recruit, outside of CA, being better than a junior Goldwire. All those recruits would do is possibly scare off better recruits from the following class.

Fatchecker assured us it wasn’t grades. I’m guessing he goes to school with him or something.

What really bothers me is that if duke fans keep spreading that false rumor, it will obviously get back to Jeremy Roach (the elite 2020 point guard and high school teammate of Harris.) Do you want to torpedo the 2020 class? Because publicly slandering a kid with a lie like this is a great way to piss off his high school coach and teammates.

I'm not sure which messageboard idiot started the rumor, but the intelligent Duke fans need to stomp that shit out real quick instead of spreading it around the internet.

What really bothers me is that if duke fans keep spreading that false rumor, it will obviously get back to Jeremy Roach (the elite 2020 point guard and high school teammate of Harris.) Do you want to torpedo the 2020 class? Because publicly slandering a kid with a lie like this is a great way to piss off his high school coach and teammates.

I'm not sure which messageboard idiot started the rumor, but the intelligent Duke fans need to stomp that shit out real quick instead of spreading it around the internet.

You’re an idiot your time here has passed go away

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT