ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Griffin injury?

I'm not normally an optimist when it comes to Duke, but this could be a blessing in disguise. Keels becomes a major weapon, and AJ comes back to be our super 6th man.

Reactions: jnastasi
I was wondering if the "look how good Keels looked in practice" was them trying to get him confidence. But Keels looked great last night. He is legit. He looks like a top 10 guy. Early I know, but he passed the eye test. He looked like Zion on one of his dunks. Not to get carried away, but the ease in which he got up. Talented dude.

Last edited:
I was wondering if the "look how good Keels looked in practice" was them trying to get him confidence. But Keels looked great last night. He is legit. He looks like a top 10 guy. Early I know, but he passed the eye test. He looked like Zion on one of his dunks. Not to get carried away, but the ease in which he got up. Talented dude.
That’s a little carried away lol. I still want to see him against an opposing team. This was still a scrimmage against teammates.

Reactions: christophero
If he jump up on scoreboard and is doing warmups. He is back by UK. Only way he isn’t if game shape but for sure by Zags game.
If keels plays well in competition and the bench is contributing good I don’t see any reason for the staff to let him rush his self back. I could see him coming off the bench by the zags game

Reactions: skysdad
If the reports of a sprain and a few weeks are accurate that's great. Should be back well in time to be full speed and in shape for the heart of conference play.

(that said, Duke has always been so mysterious and non-forthcoming with injuries - you hear a guy is not going to be out long and then 2 months later he's just working out ... but hopefully this will be a short-lived injury).

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Our secret weapon. The fact that there was no structural damage means it was minor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT