ADVERTISEMENT

A Thanksgiving Ode

GTHC_ GTH!

All American
Oct 5, 2011
I want give thanks to the refs. For over 1000 games, Duke couldn’t have won without you under K. Having good players is not a solid excuse as to why we get fouled. Who cares if we have two dominant big men that will get fouled solely based on their mass?

I would like to thank CBS and the NCAA for always giving us the easy bracket. Once again, having good players that can beat good teams is no reason to point out your friendly subjectivity. If we beat them, they must not be good, so it’s an easy bracket.

And final thanks to THR and Rupp Rafters for being the watchdogs that expose these injustices. Let’s be clear, the two winningest teams of all time have never gotten calls once. They win with integrity. Objectivity. Just because the ACC stands for Another Carolina Call, doesn’t mean it was true. These two fine fan bases are doing wonderful job in cracking conspiracies.

Thank you.

I want give thanks to the refs. For over 1000 games, Duke couldn’t have won without you under K. Having good players is not a solid excuse as to why we get fouled. Who cares if we have two dominant big men that will get fouled solely based on their mass?

I would like to thank CBS and the NCAA for always giving us the easy bracket. Once again, having good players that can beat good teams is no reason to point out your friendly subjectivity. If we beat them, they must not be good, so it’s an easy bracket.

And final thanks to THR and Rupp Rafters for being the watchdogs that expose these injustices. Let’s be clear, the two winningest teams of all time have never gotten calls once. They win with integrity. Objectivity. Just because the ACC stands for Another Carolina Call, doesn’t mean it was true. These two fine fan bases are doing wonderful job in cracking conspiracies.

Thank you.

Good post and those refs come at a heavy price.:) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT