ADVERTISEMENT

'21-'22... your main concerns going into the season

On offense, ball movement. Everything is better the more the ball moves. On defense, rebounding.
Will be interesting to see how the team handles the extra attention they will get every game, this season more than any other.

On offense, ball movement. Everything is better the more the ball moves. On defense, rebounding.
Will be interesting to see how the team handles the extra attention they will get every game, this season more than any other.

A thousand times yes on ball movement.

That's one thing I'll credit the Cheats with under Roy... the ball freaking moved on offense, be it fast break, secondary break, or half court sets.

Totally agree with the ball movement.

So far, I really like the connection Roach seems to have with Mark, the connection that Mark and Paolo seem to have, and the way Paolo can score a ton while still consistently look to make the right pass.

Also like the comment on easy Baskets. Hopefully, having 2 of Mark, Paolo, and Theo most of the time, will lead to lots of easy Baskets. Also think those 3 will allow AJ and Moore to crash the boards and get more put back slams than we have gotten recently.

Reactions: bullettoothtony
1. Typical K truncated bench - playing only 6, 7 in important games in the spring. Including limited time for a transfer like Theo John wasting his final year of eligibility.

2. Perimeter shooting.

3. PG play; penetration and passing in general.

We have some concerns. Who doesn't. But, we have a great coaching staff, some legit NBA talent/athleticism, some veterans, and 5 guys who have All Conference potential. Pretty darn good.

Having a fresh Mark and a fresh Theo all game long and what Paolo can do, is really gonna test a lot of teams. And then there's AJ...

Reactions: christophero
Duke plays way too many games on ACC Network. UNC plays too many also, but not as bad as Duke
This is my first bball season with ACCN. Hope it’s not as bad as I’ve been hearing. My expectations def been lowered The football announcers are suspect for the most part

Reactions: geddoughton23
This is my first bball season with ACCN. Hope it’s not as bad as I’ve been hearing. My expectations def been lowered The football announcers are suspect for the most part
Some games are good but they can do better as a conference network.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT