ADVERTISEMENT

10,000th post!!

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
I noticed the other day I was getting close so I’ve been keeping an eye on it! With my big 10,000th post I want to say thanks to everybody here that makes this board so great!! I’ve made a few great friends that I even talk to off the board! You guys know who you are ;) I enjoy reading this board every single day and look forward to at least 10 more national championships to celebrate with y’all... and

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

I noticed the other day I was getting close so I’ve been keeping an eye on it! With my big 10,000th post I want to say thanks to everybody here that makes this board so great!! I’ve made a few great friends that I even talk to off the board! You guys know who you are ;) I enjoy reading this board every single day and look forward to at least 10 more national championships to celebrate with y’all... and

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!
I’m happy to be your first like.

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

Good job. Keep on posting.OFC

haha! Hope that’s at least 30 yrs off
hey Pisgah, where do you live? I saw you post it once but have forgotten . My residence is close to W. Jefferson. I split time between there and Davidson county.

hey Pisgah, where do you live? I saw you post it once but have forgotten . My residence is close to W. Jefferson. I split time between there and Davidson county.

Canton Haywood County.. well I claim that still. I technically moved 10 min east into buncombe county but I don’t want to claim Asheville haha

Canton Haywood County.. well I claim that still. I technically moved 10 min east into buncombe county but I don’t want to claim Asheville haha
I always liked asheville. One of the few places you could still park and walk almost anywhere you wanted to go. Used to go by Canton, or close. We fished Fontana twice a year. Spring and summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT