ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson OFFICIAL Senior Year Mixtape!!!

so he’s not of a perimeter guy than a big right?

Cameron tickets will be at an all time high with this guy. I’m sure they will go up on the prices to see him play

I've seen tons of Duke fans throw Bagley under the bus. If they have a problem with him they'll despise Zion. While talented he's got a ton to learn on defense and the perimeter. Could develop over a 2-3 year period but he only intends to be around 1 year.

I think with Zion, there is going to be a lot of Bagley-like traits we might see. He's so athletically gifted that he relies on it so much, maybe too much.

What a brute! I love it!

I also love how he has masked all of that fat on his arms into looking like ripped muscle. Why to throw them off Zion!

zion be like i can shoot, but why shoot when i can dunk on everybody...lol

Nothing at all against Zion, but how come there seems to be so much more hype surrounding him than RJ and Cam?

Nothing at all against Zion, but how come there seems to be so much more hype surrounding him than RJ and Cam?

He dunks a lot. There is more hype for mac mcclung then Rj an cam.

Can he defend against players that aren't 5' and half his weight?

He is the most explosive high school player since LeBron. It’s not a fair fight for him right now. Obviously could attempt more jumpers, but he can also dunk on everyone. He won’t be able to next year so easily. It will be interesting to see how he translates to college.

It will be cool to see Tre involve him. Especially in transition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT