ADVERTISEMENT

ZION TO DUKE!!! THR & RR self-destruct in 3,2,1...

Oh. I think there’s a 100% chance he’s a Dukie. That post alone proves it.

A Duckie? I’m a Kentucky fan. I can’t even spell Duckie!

As for landing Zion, I blame LeBron. Not that Zion is any good any more, mind you. He stinks. He peaked last Friday. Capel probably faked his dunk videos like Spielberg faked the moon landing. Cal taught him everything Cal knew in the Olympics. Some thanks. But whatever. I’m sure his parents will like their jobs as the Duke Deans of Admissions, driving their Ferraris up 15-501!

Reactions: dbav
You act like Duke has been winning national championships for decades? We’re UK, God’s Team! Every year is our year! You’ll see what it feels like to play UK again next year. And so what if you have a winning record against UK since 1978? Those last 40 years mean nothing to a fan base who predicates their self-worth on wins going back 80 years! So what if we’ve won it once since the turn of the millennium? Cal gets the best recruits in the nation every year*!

* Minus last year, this year, next year and so on.

May I ask why you would even come over here to post other than just to troll. With our patient mods you will hand around a while but for the life of me I just don't understand why fans like yourself need to go on other teams boards and act this way. Would you do me just one favor and if you do this I promise I will not reply to any of your post negatively. Here's the favor. Go over to thr ( tar heel radar ) and make some post similar to this but direct it at hof coach roy williams and their program. Give them a few post and come back and tell us what happens. OFC

May I ask why you would even come over here to post other than just to troll. With our patient mods you will hand around a while but for the life of me I just don't understand why fans like yourself need to go on other teams boards and act this way. Would you do me just one favor and if you do this I promise I will not reply to any of your post negatively. Here's the favor. Go over to thr ( tar heel radar ) and make some post similar to this but direct it at hof coach roy williams and their program. Give them a few post and come back and tell us what happens. OFC

Dude. Go back and re-read his post. It’s a parody-troll. He’s making fun of Kentucky fans! First, Duke has been winning national championships for decades. Next, he makes fun of Kentucky basing its self-worth on wins that happened deep, deeeeeep in the past. Finally, I will bring your attention to the * comment. He’s lampooning Kentucky fans, bro. Re-read his posts. I’m 100% convinced he’s a Duke fan. Hell, even his username seems like a parody of the typical Kentucky hubris.

Reactions: skysdad

He’s a parody poster, sky.

He’s a parody poster, sky.

Apparently a good one as well. He’s obviously lampooning a typical UK poster. What’s sad is that he’s actually close to saying the things that a UK poster says. There are Easter eggs, to be sure. Like the KFC/Yum comments that give it away. Other things, like the voluminous list of Duke greats, are far less subtle.

We’re just so conditioned to reading absolute dreck from the mouth-breathers at RR, that even a guy mocking Kentucky fans by parodying their silliest thoughts appears like a legit Kentucky fan.

Now, what does that say about their fan base?

Also. As I’m a sporadic poster, will someone please define the expression OFC? Does it mean, “Of Freakin’ Course”? I’m at a loss. Let a brother in on this inside joke and the context upon which it came to be used!

Also. As I’m a sporadic poster, will someone please define the expression OFC? Does it mean, “Of Freakin’ Course”? I’m at a loss. Let a brother in on this inside joke and the context upon which it came to be used!

Old Fart Club.....
You have to be 55 or older, or have been a Duke fan before Coach K started here, AND live on potted meat and crackers....I believe that is the correct criteria!!!

Old Fart Club.....
You have to be 55 or older, or have been a Duke fan before Coach K started here, AND live on potted meat and crackers....I believe that is the correct criteria!!!

My dad played football for Duke. My first game was against UNC at Cameron when I was 4 or 5 (he played from 65-69) in 1978 or so. So, I qualify but I don’t, as I’m not nearly 50. But thanks! That was an inside joke I never got.

My dad played football for Duke. My first game was against UNC at Cameron when I was 4 or 5 (he played from 65-69) in 1978 or so. So, I qualify but I don’t, as I’m not nearly 50. But thanks! That was an inside joke I never got.

you may qualify. Not for me to say. We will let Sky make that call!

you may qualify. Not for me to say. We will let Sky make that call!

Fair. He may hate me for pointing out that “PurrBred” is one of ours. Jesus... that name still cracks me up. I have to think that there is some asshat over at RR who’s kicking himself for not thinking of it first.

Challenge accepted.

I’ve been tombstoned over there. Can someone post what he said?

His parents liked Duke. Isn’t it obvious? But, where were you guys? Roy had one job. One. Damned. Job. Make sure Duke didn’t land the best recruiting class ever. And Ole’ Roy Boy dropped the soap like a fish on his first night in prison. Guess what? We only have to play Duke once. You get to be jailsex’ed by them two or three times! By Zion’s own admission, we’re a long ways from home. Otherwise I’d hop in the car and watch the game in Chapel Hill myself. Have fun with getting posterized by the Michelin Man. Poke him after your games and he’ll go, “Hee Hee!”

While I’m still alive. Also, thanks to Sky’s Dad for making the recommendation. I’m fairly sure they’re all at Top of the Hill tonight, discussing how they’re doing it the “right way”. I give myself another hour of fun there. Jesus... you guys might have stolen our color but at least you didn’t dilute it like Carolina.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
While I’m still alive. Also, thanks to Sky’s Dad for making the recommendation. I’m fairly sure they’re all at Top of the Hill tonight, discussing how they’re doing it the “right way”. I give myself another hour of fun there. Jesus... you guys might have stolen our color but at least you didn’t dilute it like Carolina.
Oh my that just pure gold. You don’t have much time left over there. Better make it count.

Reactions: dbav

Here you go QC:

NewHis parents liked Duke. Isn’t it obvious? But, where were you guys? Roy had one job. One. Damned. Job. Make sure Duke didn’t land the best recruiting class ever. And Ole’ Roy Boy dropped the soap like a fish on his first night in prison. Guess what? We only have to play Duke once. You get to be jailsex’ed by them two or three times! By Zion’s own admission, we’re a long ways from home. Otherwise I’d hop in the car and watch the game in Chapel Hill myself. Have fun with getting posterized by the Michelin Man. Poke him after your games and he’ll go, “Hee Hee!”

Reactions: QC Dukie
Here you go QC:

NewHis parents liked Duke. Isn’t it obvious? But, where were you guys? Roy had one job. One. Damned. Job. Make sure Duke didn’t land the best recruiting class ever. And Ole’ Roy Boy dropped the soap like a fish on his first night in prison. Guess what? We only have to play Duke once. You get to be jailsex’ed by them two or three times! By Zion’s own admission, we’re a long ways from home. Otherwise I’d hop in the car and watch the game in Chapel Hill myself. Have fun with getting posterized by the Michelin Man. Poke him after your games and he’ll go, “Hee Hee!”

Asked and answered, counselor.

Thread Title: How Many Points is Roy Williams Worth

Are we grading on the UNC scale? Then 100! A perfect score!

Cal$hady? Please? Show me where Cal has done anything shady aside from one or two vacated seasons. It’s not like he was a part of decades of $hadiness like Ole Roy Boy! Hell, Kentucky doesn’t even have an AFRAM department to issue paper classes! As much as I hate Dook and know that Capel bribed Zion with his hoard of donuts, at least Cal wasn’t apart of the single biggest disgrace to college basketball not named Battier’s Head!

Keep going!

The late sixties Duke football is when I became a fan of Duke. OFC what position did your dad play?

Here you go QC:

Hahahaha I love it!

If you were a Duke fan before K arrived (and 1978 is), then you'r'e an OFC'er regardless of age. You don't have to be both (before K and at least 55), just one qualifies.

OFC

Dude. Go back and re-read his post. It’s a parody-troll. He’s making fun of Kentucky fans! First, Duke has been winning national championships for decades. Next, he makes fun of Kentucky basing its self-worth on wins that happened deep, deeeeeep in the past. Finally, I will bring your attention to the * comment. He’s lampooning Kentucky fans, bro. Re-read his posts. I’m 100% convinced he’s a Duke fan. Hell, even his username seems like a parody of the typical Kentucky hubris.

Ok I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I've just become paranoid over the years. My apologies purrbred. OFC

I saw that Kentucky played last night. But, I couldn’t find the score! Where is the score, I asked myself. And then it dawned on me... if a non-top 25 team plays and nobody is there to see it, did they really play?

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT