ADVERTISEMENT

ZION TO DUKE!!! THR & RR self-destruct in 3,2,1...

Read somewhere that a lot of UK students have been caught doing the Tide Pod challenges, that explains a lot.

The Facebook meltdowns from UNC fans has been gold. One guy is refusing to acknowledge that Duke won the 2015 championship. Another was bragging about how Roy doesn't do one and done and is proud of it. He thought I was making jokes when I pointed out how hard Roy actually goes after these recruits and even went after Zion this week.

DHtiUryXgAERuDL.jpg

Reactions: dbav and DukefanKY
Now there’s a thread on RR where the poster that started it is questioning why Kentucky is paying Cal $7 million a year when he’s only won one title since he’s been at Kentucky. Between that thread and all the RR posters saying it’s time for Cal to go, it’ll be hilarious when they start saying that Cal is the greatest coach ever if they end up having a great season next season after wanting him gone this season.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
What if and this is a big what if that Carter decides to come back. OFC
I have it from a reliable source, the man who empties the 30 gallon grease barrel at the fish house that Carter told the man repairing the toilet in his dorm room that he was definitely coming back for a second championship.

Reactions: skysdad
watch The highlights. there’s 1 or 2 In 10 videos. lol James ?

Quite clearly, the recruitment of Zion, on top of Barrett and Cam, alludes to Coach Krzcgcvhhfghgggi cheating. It alludes to Capel negative recruiting. It alludes to Nike and everyone associated with them convincing kids to go to Duke and not Kentucky. It alludes to the NCAA attempting to keep Kentucky down! How could it not? Those top-3 kids are ours, damnit! That’s right! I said it. They’re ours. We’re Kentucky. We’re not some flash-in-the-pan team that only began to see national relevance by losing to us in 1965 or so. We should win it every year. Every. Single. Year. We should always get the top recruits! That’s our right and our fan’s reasonable expectation. And if we don’t, it’s because everyone else is cheating. Or, because of Ashley Judd. I haven’t decided.

Reactions: dbav
Quite clearly, the recruitment of Zion, on top of Barrett and Cam, alludes to Coach Krzcgcvhhfghgggi cheating. It alludes to Capel negative recruiting. It alludes to Nike and everyone associated with them convincing kids to go to Duke and not Kentucky. It alludes to the NCAA attempting to keep Kentucky down! How could it not? Those top-3 kids are ours, damnit! That’s right! I said it. They’re ours. We’re Kentucky. We’re not some flash-in-the-pan team that only began to see national relevance by losing to us in 1965 or so. We should win it every year. Every. Single. Year. We should always get the top recruits! That’s our right and our fan’s reasonable expectation. And if we don’t, it’s because everyone else is cheating. Or, because of Ashley Judd. I haven’t decided.
I see what your doing there:cool:

I see what your doing there:cool:

I’ll admit, I once thought Calipari was a cheater. At Memphis, I was convinced he cheated with Rose. I was convinced that, because he had multiple post-seasons vacated that he was as slimy as they came. But then, he proved me wrong by coming to Kentucky. Where he didn’t have to cheat. Other teams had to bend the rules to keep up with Kentucky once Cal got here! I now know that Cal was never a cheater but rather, the victim of an NCAA that refuses to treat him fairly and who looks the other way when other teams cheat. If we landed the top-three recruits, the FBI would open a field office on campus.

I’ll admit, I once thought Calipari was a cheater. At Memphis, I was convinced he cheated with Rose. I was convinced that, because he had multiple post-seasons vacated that he was as slimy as they came. But then, he proved me wrong by coming to Kentucky. Where he didn’t have to cheat. Other teams had to bend the rules to keep up with Kentucky once Cal got here! I now know that Cal was never a cheater but rather, the victim of an NCAA that refuses to treat him fairly and who looks the other way when other teams cheat. If we landed the top-three recruits, the FBI would open a field office on campus.
Can't find your legos pal?

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Wahhhhh!!! Cry me a river!!

You can’t fix stupid

Wahhhhh!!! Cry me a river!!

You know it’s true. You act like K has been coaching elite talent the whole time! Aside from Laettner, Hill, Hurley, Brand, Battier, Boozer, Williams, Dunleavy, Parker, Williams, the other Williams, Carter, Okafor, Jones, Winslow, Tatum, Rivers, Hood, Deng, Winslow, Kennard, Ingram and Wojo, who did Krzyzewski recruit? Bills? Yep. Jay Freakin’ Bilas. And what’s he doing now?!

I actually thought at first he was just imitating a UK fan because that’s 100% what they say, but his second post told me actually is a UK fan.

Yep! Look, at Kentucky we know our inherent superiority to other schools. That’s why I don’t think it’s dumb to get 40-0 tattoos. Because eventually, once Krzyzewski retires, you know we’ll be able to add a +1 after each one. Hell, we’re bound to have a fan who gets a full sleeve of 40-0 tattoos because our dominance is inevitable!

You know it’s true. You act like K has been coaching elite talent the whole time! Aside from Laettner, Hill, Hurley, Brand, Battier, Boozer, Williams, Dunleavy, Parker, Williams, the other Williams, Carter, Okafor, Jones, Winslow, Tatum, Rivers, Hood, Deng, Winslow, Kennard, Ingram and Wojo, who did Krzyzewski recruit? Bills? Yep. Jay Freakin’ Bilas. And what’s he doing now?!

LMAO!!

Guys. He’s trolling UK fans. Apparently, he’s doing it so well, he’s fooled some of you. He’s hit on all the tropes of typical UK fans: arrogance, stupidity, conspiracy theories, etc. And, if you pay attention, he’s obviously a Duke fan.

Well done, sir!
At first I thought he was trolling, but then his second post made him seem like an actual UK fan. Ha!

Guys. He’s trolling UK fans. Apparently, he’s doing it so well, he’s fooled some of you. He’s hit on all the tropes of typical UK fans: arrogance, stupidity, conspiracy theories, etc. And, if you pay attention, he’s obviously a Duke fan.

Well done, sir!

You act like Duke has been winning national championships for decades? We’re UK, God’s Team! Every year is our year! You’ll see what it feels like to play UK again next year. And so what if you have a winning record against UK since 1978? Those last 40 years mean nothing to a fan base who predicates their self-worth on wins going back 80 years! So what if we’ve won it once since the turn of the millennium? Cal gets the best recruits in the nation every year*!

* Minus last year, this year, next year and so on.

You act like Duke has been winning national championships for decades? We’re UK, God’s Team! Every year is our year! You’ll see what it feels like to play UK again next year. And so what if you have a winning record against UK since 1978? Those last 40 years mean nothing to a fan base who predicates their self-worth on wins going back 80 years! So what if we’ve won it once since the turn of the millennium? Cal gets the best recruits in the nation every year*!

Coach K is 5-2 against UK. After next year it will be 6-2. Should be 6-1. Duke should have beaten UK in 1998, but UK fans don’t want to hear that.

Hahaha! This is comedic gold!

So he's a better dunker than Magette was? He was sick. Almost sounds likened a bigger version of Magette.

He's just having some fun.....not really being an ass I don't think. This post makes it look that way anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT